Dr. Hoddinott in Ocala FL??

Malz579
on 1/29/12 11:57 am - Clermont, FL
RNY on 02/01/12
Hey there, I was wondering if anyone on here has had Dr Hoddinott as their surgeon? I will be having a revision from lapband to open RNY this week & would like to know about anyone else's experience with him, good & bad.

Thanks!!

AddisynsMommy
on 1/30/12 9:32 am - FL
 Hello! I had my surgery with Dr. H MArch 17th 2011! I am almost 11 months out and down 136lbs! He is a WONDERFUL surgeon and great bedside manners =) His whole staff is terrific and Stephanie the bariatric coordinator is the best! Just be prepared that the first week is bad it hurts and the incision is LONG mine had 21 staples you can Add me as a friend on here or look me up on face book Katie M. Lewald =) 

Malz579
on 1/30/12 10:47 am - Clermont, FL
RNY on 02/01/12
Thanks so much for the Reply! I am so happy now cuz i thought none of his patients were still on here. He is taking out my lapband & doing the RNY on Wednesday 2/1/12 and i am nervous because its open RNY... I am glad you wrote because I know you will give it to me straight! LOL

I tried to find you on Facebook but failed. If you can, add me  ( Melisa Quesada )

I live in Clermont FL & would love to chat some more. You look great & are def an inspiration to me.

Thanks! 

Melisa :)
lesn25
on 2/24/13 12:18 pm
RNY on 05/15/13

I am in the very beginning stages of bariatric surgery, but have done a ton of research. I have asked questions relentlessly of all friends who have already had the surgery so that I go into my first appt as knowledgeable as possible. The only thing that I have not been able to get answered is if Dr. Hoddinott does lapriscopic ever.

Moving forward to a better future, better health, and a better me!

***Lisa***

Malz579
on 3/1/13 3:46 am - Clermont, FL
RNY on 02/01/12
I don't think he does Lap surgeries. From what he told me, he does open only
lesn25
on 3/2/13 10:33 pm
RNY on 05/15/13

Thank You for answering, it is appreciated.

***Lisa***

LiciaLou
on 4/16/12 5:06 am - Central, FL
RNY on 08/29/12
Hi ladies!

I just scheduled my consultation with Dr. Hoddinott for May 11th. I live in Leesburg & would love to hear about y'all's experience with Dr. H.

How long does the process take once you have your consultation? I'm hoping to get in, out & on my way during my summer break from classes (I go back Aug 27).

So yea ... Any info would be great.

Alicia ~ HW 307 ~ SW 287 ~ GW 135 ~ CW 160

gbowl83
on 5/8/12 12:25 pm

Hey! I am happy to hear you are having the surgery! I had my RNY on November 10th 2011 and I reached a 100 lbs lost this week! Dr. H is awesome! He is a very fast paced doctor but he addresses everything you need him too. He is great. It took me about 2 weeks to fully be able to get around with out being exhausted but the pain subsided tremendously after about 4 or 5 days. Just remember to follow the diet and drink lots of water! Make sure to take all your blood thinning shots so you do not get blood clots and make yourself move around. The more you do that the faster you recover! I am only 7 months out and I have only had one minor issue which was where the scare tissue around my stomach opening healed to tight but Dr, H went in through an Upper GI, stretched it and 10 minutes later I was all better. But that was only becasue my body creates large amounts of scar tissue. Hope this helps and feel free to add me to your friends! I live in Grand Island behind the Lake Square Mall!! Good Luck!!

lesn25
on 3/3/13 12:04 pm
RNY on 05/15/13

I am also enrolled in classes and was hoping to get everything approved and done before classes resume. I still have the fear that I will have to appeal. Is this common?

***Lisa***

29jmac88
on 6/18/12 12:38 pm - FL
I have a consult scheduled with Dr. Hoddinot on August 3, 2012.  I am very excited to hear what he has to say.  I am also very excited to get this ball rolling.  Any information that you all have, I would love to hear it! 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views