Orlando area

rthomas1964
on 12/12/11 6:34 pm - Orlando, FL
I am doing better now less frustration. I think I got it lol. Dr. Jawad has actually partnered up with Dr. Wier. He has been awesome and his staff r wonderful. Yes I am going to go to the next support group meeting in January. The one in December was the day I got released from the hospital and I wasn't up to going. TY for responding to my post.
Becky

HW: 330 4/2011; pre surgery wt:313; surgery wt: 295

ghgal44
on 12/17/11 7:32 am - FL
I'm from Orlando also.  Had my surger 12/14 so today is 3rd post op day.  Dr. Jawad did my surgery and everyone there was great also.  I will probably see you at the January support group meeting.  Geo

rthomas1964
on 12/22/11 11:21 pm - Orlando, FL
Awesome, yes I will be at the January meeting. Is it @ 5:30 or 6pm? I am confused as to when the time was changing. I hope you are doing well. I met Dr. Jawad when I was in the hospital he is nice. Dr. Weir was sick so he had to come in and discharge me lol. Please seek me out @ the meeting my name is Becky.

HW: 330 4/2011; pre surgery wt:313; surgery wt: 295

(deactivated member)
on 5/22/12 2:15 am - FL
VSG on 10/05/12
 I went to the information seminar for Dr. Daryl Wier and scheduled the initial consult for May 31, 2012. I received a call from his office to cancel the appointment since he has accepted a new position in the Hospital and no longer feels he has the time he would need to devote to his bariatric patients. The Office offered a referal to other surgeons.

Fortunately, I had already attended another information seminar from Dr. Kim out of Celebration Health. Both doctors were recommended to me and I was starting the process with both while I made the tuff choice of which surgeon to go with. Therefore, the cancelation by Dr. Daryl Wier didnt slow things down, but rather it made my decision for me.
elizasgone
on 6/19/12 3:46 am - St Cloud, FL
VSG on 06/28/12
I am being done on the 29th in Orlando if anyone wants to talk.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views