In the Jacksonville area?

abandster
on 11/24/11 5:42 am
I was just thinking......

After the first of the year, I wonder if there's anybody out there who'd like to have support group meetings and we'll discuss different medications and diets.  I think that even with wls, we need to have some kind of "plan" in mind to follow so we can stay on track.  I always thought that having wls meant that I can eat anything I want....just not much of it.  I found out real quick that was NOT the situation.  I've had lots of people I know go back on Weigh****chers after having wls and they can use that as a good guideline. 

There are more diets out there than I can count and more diet "aids" than I can count, as well.  So I was thinking that if you were interested, you could let me know which one you'd like to talk about and you could chair the meeting on a particular Saturday.

I was thinking of the 1st Saturday of the month at 10 AM and the side of town will depend on who's "in".  So, if you'd like to meet, send me an email that goes something like this:

LaWanda, I live on the Westside near Normandy Blvd & Lane Ave.  I've had RNY, 5 years ago, but had previous tried the Sugar Buster's diet and would be happy to fill the group in on what I know.  I've also taken Meridian sometime back but would be able to give some input on my reaction to that medication, as well.  The 3rd Saturday is better for me and 1 is a better time than 10.

That way, I can put together a chart and see how many are interested, what they want to talk about, what day is best for them and at what time.

I'll keep you posted...IF there's enough interest.  Just let me know.

LaWanda
Emily F.
on 12/30/11 9:40 am
Hope you are doing well.
For great WLS info join me here  www.dsfacts.com
SueBee01
on 2/17/12 10:24 am, edited 2/17/12 10:24 am - Orange Park, FL
Lap Band on 01/30/12
I'm on the westside. A lap band newbie so I may be interested in some topics.
 Sue

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views