Central Florda Patients or Potential Patients of Dr. Jawad

ToriRaye
on 8/13/11 1:05 pm - FL

I have a group for patients of Dr. Jawad in the Central Florida area - or his potential patients.  It is called Central Florida's Losers on the Winning End.  You are welcome to join.  There hasn't been a whole lot of activity there lately because I have had a lot going on... but I plan to start being active soon.  Here is the link if you haven't already joined:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/CentralFloridaJawad/tab,0/p age,1/#my_groups_main:1

My plans for the group is to have regular discussions, Q&As, research topics and chat or live meetings for the group.  I may also look into doing a group trip sometime next year or late this year.  Please join our group as we are looking to add new members to increase participation.  The more the merrier!

Come check us out if you are in Central Florida and are a patient, or are looking to be a patient of Dr. Jawad's.  We look forward to meeting you.

NOTE:   I am in no way affiliated with his office.  I am a patient of his and I wanted a place to meet others who had weight loss surgery with the same doctor - so I created this group.

Don't focus on where you are - Focus on where you want to be!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views