Anyone located in tampa or Brandon area?

Vanessa A.
on 8/11/11 6:32 am - FL
Im in the process of trying to get approved for RNY BYPASS, and would love to have someone whose close  and going threw or been threw WLS. If your intrested in a workout buddy here i am!!!
covebay1
on 10/19/11 11:51 pm - Rosemount, MN
Hi Vanessa,,, posting a bit late..lol
We have been in and out on vacation and i am just now getting to OH. I am new to florida (had R/Y in MN 14 months ago) I am in Tarpon Springs and would like to set up a coffee group every sat...informat OH support group!!  I attended one in MN and it was extremely helpful and i made many friends who were travelling along the same journey as me
call me if you would be interested 651 324 2802  my name is Bev

before surgery 318lb  surgery date..297lb   goal.....160lbs

Vanessa A.
on 10/20/11 12:34 am - FL
Hey Bev, 
 that sounds great, but tarpon springs is kinda far for me :(

God grant me with the serenity to accept the things i cannot change ;  Courage to change the things that i can ;  and the wisdom to know the difference!!!

Dena W.
on 11/11/11 8:36 am - Tarpon Springs, FL
I also live in Tarpon Springs!  Moved here from NC in March.  I love living here!  I work as the Bariatric Navigator at Tampa General Hospital, as well.  Not too far to meet up with some other people in this general area.  I drive to Tampa 5 days a week already anyway!  
                                                 Dena
See my YouTube vlogs here:  http://www.youtube.com/user/LiLtinee
Add me as a friend on Facebook:    Dena Waskiewicz               
Starting weight:  297 / Goal weight:  140's / Current weight:  138-143
Lap RNY 3/12/2007 ~ Fleur-de-Lis tummy tuck 7/12/2010

covebay1
on 11/13/11 7:18 am - Rosemount, MN
I love it here TOO!!!!  :0)
I 'm thinking that we could just meet here in Tarpon...see who else shows up..then if it is far away for some we could agree on another meeting place...what do ya think??
:)
talk soon
Bev

covebay1
on 10/20/11 1:04 am - Rosemount, MN
Let's come up with a location inbetween our home areas..and i bet others would join in
The group i was involved with in Minnesota had 2 meeting places and alternated week ends..??  Interested??  call me
Bev

Bttrfly613
on 10/22/11 11:48 am
I am just 4 days post surgery in South Tampa...I might be interested as I begin going through this journey...for sure!
(deactivated member)
on 10/31/11 3:20 pm - Tampa, FL
Hello! I'm also in Tampa:) I'd love to talk to you about your surgery and how its going for you. I'm having mine on Wednesday! I'm hoping to find a few people who have gone through or are going through the same type of surgery and who live in Florida. (Other areas, too, of course).
[email protected]
Bttrfly613
on 11/1/11 1:18 am
Marcy-
I am 2 weeks out today.  I would be HAPPY to talk to you about my experiences...everyone is different...but, I have have a GREAT experience!

Highest Measured Weight-361 Weight Pre-Op Appt (10.12.11)-304 Surgery Date 10.18.11  
(deactivated member)
on 11/1/11 4:41 am - Tampa, FL
Thank you for your reply:) I have lots of questions!!!! Fill me in on what happens the first couple weeks from the day you have the surgery, pleassseee:) I have to be at Palms of Pasadena Hospital at 8am tomorrow.
Marcy
[email protected]

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views