Need help finding a doctor

Kathy B.
on 8/9/11 11:57 am - ME
 Hi,

I am trying to help my mom find a Bariatric Center in the Ft Meyers or Naples area. Or, that would be a reaosnable drive from the Arcadia area.  It MUST be a Center of Excellent to be approved by her insurance. Also, we want a center that does not charge huge upfront fees that cannot be billed through insurance.  Any help would be very appreciated! 

Thank you so much!

Grider
on 8/9/11 9:24 pm - Clearwater, FL
I suggest that you call the center of excellence. or any other hospital in area. Here in Tampa I use Dr Aguila, NO FEE- and he uses a small hospital but the ins BCBS cover it as it is in the system
Kathy B.
on 8/9/11 10:16 pm - ME
Thank you so much!

Michael Eak
on 8/11/11 2:00 am, edited 8/11/11 2:01 am - Saint Petersburg, FL
Dr.Rehnke & the Palms of Pasadena Hospital in Saint Petersburg. AND Dr.Murr & Tampa General in Tampa, are both Center of Excellence Bariatric Centers.
ToriRaye
on 8/13/11 1:12 pm - FL
 I would recommend checking into Dr. Jawad in Orlando/Ocala.  It is a bit of a drive but I HIGHLY recommend him.  He is VERY well known in the industry for his work.  I am a patient of his and I would say without a doubt he is great at his job.  I couldn't imagine another dr.  He has been doing this for years and has been recognized as being one of the top in his field.

Thanks

Don't focus on where you are - Focus on where you want to be!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views