Anyone had WLS at Flagler Hospital in St. Augustine?

petiteposies
on 8/4/11 8:26 am - FL
I will be having mine there the end of August and wondered if I might have a compatriot.  I live in Port Orange, FL

hoping to hear from you.....Samantha
Emily F.
on 8/7/11 12:03 pm
I know two people, I'll email them that you are asking.

or you can friend me here and I'll put you in a support group w them
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002426626593
petiteposies
on 8/8/11 10:48 am - FL
Emily F.
on 8/8/11 12:17 pm
On August 8, 2011 at 5:48 PM Pacific Time, petiteposies wrote:
Hi Emily ... so nice to hear a yes to my query,  Yes, please do E-mail these people...  No big deal, ya know, just wanted to chat with someone who might know Dr. Marema.  I am already very fond of him and I trust him completely.  I had lap-band firmly set in my mind and he told me gently why this would not be sufficient for my needs.  That I need to lose more quickly than lap-band would allow and my number of co-morbidity's would need to be considered quite definitely.  I understood and knew he had my best interests at heart.  So ... yes I would welcome you as a friend, I would like to know more about you ... like why are you being so kind as to direct me to those with whom I share a hospital experience!

Thank you and may many blessings come your way ....Samantha

Click on this link

and friend me on facebook. We get together once a month to talk, would love to talk to you.

minches
on 8/8/11 9:02 am
Hi, I am so glad you are having it there!! I had a great experence there and am getting my plastics done there !!!! Please message me with any questions and find me on face book. I'll be glad to talk to you about any conserns or worries you might have. I'm soooo excited for you!!!!

5'6"  HW 310      Updated goal from 165 to 160 !!!
Emily F.
on 8/8/11 9:37 am
On August 8, 2011 at 4:02 PM Pacific Time, minches wrote:
Hi, I am so glad you are having it there!! I had a great experence there and am getting my plastics done there !!!! Please message me with any questions and find me on face book. I'll be glad to talk to you about any conserns or worries you might have. I'm soooo excited for you!!!!
 Cj, you really need to change your avi!!!  Show that hot bod.
minches
on 8/8/11 11:16 am
LOL, I tried!! but the pic needs to be so small and then it gets crazy weird. I'll work on it.

5'6"  HW 310      Updated goal from 165 to 160 !!!
petiteposies
on 8/9/11 4:29 am - FL
Emily F.
on 8/9/11 4:54 am
On August 9, 2011 at 11:29 AM Pacific Time, petiteposies wrote:
I am a little confused, Emily ... you had your surgery at Flagler?  I don't think that was in you 1st post to me...  And forgive me if I look ignorant but who is Cj?  Anyway, glad to have friends with whom to share my experience with!
Again as with Minches?  How can I find you on facebook without your full name...  Mine Samantha Vadnais and my E-mail is [email protected]... see you again soon....Sam
 No, I had my surgery in Mexico but I have a small support group that meets in Orange Park once a month and two of the girls in the group had their sleeves done at Flagler. 

Copy and paste this link in your address bar and I should pop up, just click add as friend
my name is Em A Lee on fb.

CJ is the other girl that answered your post. I was just telling her she needs to update her picture bc she is tiny now. lol. That old photo didn't do her justice.

Hope to talk to you soon.

Emily F.
on 8/9/11 4:55 am
On August 9, 2011 at 11:29 AM Pacific Time, petiteposies wrote:
I am a little confused, Emily ... you had your surgery at Flagler?  I don't think that was in you 1st post to me...  And forgive me if I look ignorant but who is Cj?  Anyway, glad to have friends with whom to share my experience with!
Again as with Minches?  How can I find you on facebook without your full name...  Mine Samantha Vadnais and my E-mail is [email protected]... see you again soon....Sam
 I sent you a friend request on fb. Talk to you soon.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views