North Florida Surgeons

ScubaDo
on 8/18/11 5:27 am

Did you talk to novus yet?? Interesting financial arangements can be made I am on the west side also

Emily F.
on 8/18/11 10:36 am
On August 18, 2011 at 12:27 PM Pacific Time, ScubaDo wrote:

Did you talk to novus yet?? Interesting financial arangements can be made I am on the west side also

Hey, I grew up on the westside, I'm way way westside, lol.

Friend me on fb.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002426626593
Amy M.
on 8/18/11 12:38 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Amy M.
on 8/18/11 12:40 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Hi, I did talk to Novus yesterday afternoon.  I believe I saw a real tall guy named Jerrad.  I wasn't aware of any financial arrangements that could be made because he never brought up anything about that.  I even inquired about pricing for various things and he printed out 2 diff pages of price info---for vitamins/supplements, and pre-op costs---measured roughly at $500 for a small group of services.  However, I want to take advantage of their post-op support and there is no way I can afford that right now and will just have to save up some $$$ before I do anything.  That is all I know to do to afford all this.  Where on the west side do you live?  I live right off of I-10, off Cassat Ave, one block North of I-10 on a little street.  Could you please tell me more about all the financial arrangements that you know of that can be made with Novus?  I know nothing about any of this.  You are nice to respond to me and be there for me and be willing to offer advice.  I appreciate that very, very much.  I'm just so disappointed now that it will take me a while to save up the $$$ that I need for it all.  Amy
Amy M.
on 8/19/11 11:52 pm - Jacksonville, FL

You are giving me good advice and I should take that advice.  I probably should go back to Novus's office, or call them, and speak to someone about financial arragnements that can be made. 

Lauren W.
on 8/19/11 10:38 pm - pensacola, FL
I had my RNY done by Dr. jeffery Lord a year ago. Check out his background at Sacred Heart Bariatric Group, Sacred Heart Hospital, Pensacola, Fl. Dr. Lord has a fabulous rep and track record. He is truly the best in NW Florida. Check him out!. Garden Queen
Lauren W.
on 8/19/11 10:40 pm - pensacola, FL
P.S. Dr. Lord performs many types of Gastric Bypass surgery, ie revisions of previous unsuccessful or poorly executed surgeries, lap band, RNY etc. needed to clarify that for you Good Luck, Garden queen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views