Has anyone had surgery with Eric Valladares

cynthiacastaneda24
on 7/5/11 6:39 am - miami, FL
 Has anyone had surgery with Dr. Eric Valladares in Miami? and can anyone tell me their experience?

Grider
on 7/5/11 9:26 pm - Clearwater, FL
I moved from So Fla, and my daughter  used STRAX  Rejuvination surgeons, I do not know this Dr but i don't like the Hostp he works out of,  look up his creds and any suits, complaints etc.  what ever makes you feel comfortable, if it doenst,,, listen to your inner voice
cynthiacastaneda24
on 7/7/11 2:06 am - miami, FL
 Thank you for your help.
Bonnie C.
on 7/7/11 12:16 am - Miami, FL
I don't know about Dr. Valladares, but if you're looking for a GREAT surgeon you should check out Dr. Jorge Sosa... He is not the most personable doctor, but he is an absolutely wonderfully skilled surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone looking to have WLS.
Check out my blog for recipes and more
@
Bye Bye Pounds
HW-310/SW-292/CW-182/GW-160

cynthiacastaneda24
on 7/7/11 2:09 am - miami, FL
 Thank you so much. I called Dr. Sosa's office but they don't take Medicaid for the sleeve which is the surgery I'm looking to have.

Bonnie C.
on 7/7/11 6:09 am - Miami, FL
Just so you know... Medicaid will not cover the VSG... That was the procedure I had originally looked into having and after contacting Medicaid and several doctors I was told the only procedure Medicaid would cover was the RNY... Which I am ultimately extremely happy with the decision of going ahead and having that particular procedure done.  Best of luck getting your VSG covered by Medicaid :)
Check out my blog for recipes and more
@
Bye Bye Pounds
HW-310/SW-292/CW-182/GW-160

cynthiacastaneda24
on 7/7/11 7:09 am - miami, FL
Yeah someone shared they same info about the Medicaid, but some else on the board gave me this particular Dr. that does accept it. I called their office to verify and they said they do so we will see on the 13th! I'm excited and scared. Once again thank you so much for your help.
Grider
on 7/11/11 7:58 am - Clearwater, FL
there are other blogs, possibly you can find someone there, I looked at utube, and all kinds of places to find my DR as he didnt have very much hype at all... but he is great, keep looking.
mlugo
on 7/29/13 3:03 am

Yes I did he is great if you f/up all hes indication, friend.He is there for anything you need, you would have his private cell number for your help.My surgery was made in May this year in Midtown surgery, was a great place, After one day  from my  surgery, left to Orlando Disney had no problem.I would trust him with my life and I did.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views