Plastic surgeon recommendations

tiff2114
on 6/19/11 11:29 am
I'm 2.5 years out and it's time for me to get my loose skin taken care of as well as my breasts.  I'm in the Sarasota area and am looking for a surgeon that will do a tummy tuck, inner thighs and breast augmentation.  I am looking to hear good and bad input as I start my search for a surgeon.
Thanks.
Jaimie B.
on 6/22/11 5:35 am - FL
I know its in Ocala, but Dr Asokan and Dr Niger are amazing and world reknowned plastic surgeons.  I have seen some of thier work and WOW, that is exactly who I will be using when I get to the exciting place you are now!
Jaimie B.
abandster
on 6/24/11 1:53 am
Don't forget to click on the Plastic Surgeon "spot" on the top of the OH page.  On my computer its in a green strip on the top right. 

And I'd ask my bariatric surgeon.  They have this question a lot, I'll bet, and can give you some good leads.

You can also google plastic surgeons in your area and start interviewing them.  They shouldn't charge you for a consultation.

And, lastly, call your insurance company and ask who they have on the list.  Not that you can claim this against the insurance but it may give you some other doctors to interview.

LaWanda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views