DR JAWAD, Ocala or Orlanda ?????

Paige V.
on 6/8/11 11:28 am - Gainesville, FL
Hey guys! I submitted my doctor supervised to him about 10 days ago. Odalys was great about responding to me PRIOR to me sending that, but then she did not respond again after that to let me know she got it. I FINALLY got ahold of other office staff who said that they did, in fact, receive it, but they were reviewing it prior to submitting it to insurance.

Okay, I get that....but I guess I am already not happy about being ignored for a week when all it would have taken was simple email stating she got it......

anyway, so how long did it take you for them to "review it" before submitting it to insurance. Time is wasting here....I know we all get impatient, I just want this surgery...LIKE YESTERDAY! lol. Thanks
(deactivated member)
on 6/8/11 11:55 pm
Howdy, Odalys has caused many to become impatient. Try to remember how busy they are. I would suggest mailing "stuff" with a receipt..That way you know when it got there. Call them, call them and keep calling..The squeaky wheel....
If you get rude it is not going to help you...please remember (I did) how long it took me to get to the point I needed WLS.
IMO,The fact that Dr Jawad has a busy practice is a good sign, better that the opposite. If she would call you daily they would have no one else to operate on, right?

Hang in there
Petra
AddisynsMommy
on 6/26/11 12:24 am - FL
 Sorry you are having to play the waiting game. I was very lucky that my whole ordeal went very fast had my consult feb 14th had surgery march 17 but my dr wasn't Jawad. People were telling me how insane the waiting list is so just hang in there. My doc. stays very busy also I just got lucky he had a freee spot. Good luck hhun
Corgi Mom !.
on 7/23/11 8:17 pm - sunny, FL
The process with the office is very frustrating at times to say the least .  Hang in there your story is very typical unfortunately.  I think we get in that wanting it like yesterday mode but I will say that I have had continued difficulties with the busy office remember the prize at the end is the most competent and incredible surgeon in the world.  Dr.  Jawad is well worth the hoops you have to jump through  Hang in there.
Corgi Mom
RNY
3/16/05
287/129  bmi 20.2 height  5'7"
Loss is good Maintanance is GREAT
Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views