Florida friends... where are ya?

ldydrgnkpr
on 5/15/11 1:53 am - FL
 Hi everyone, central fla here ( Polk County ). Dr. Jawad performed my VSG on 3/7/2011. Hope to meet some new WLS friends....

Deb 

Daviegrandma
on 5/18/11 1:42 am - Davie, FL
Awesome board... I am in Davie, Florida. I have just started my journey. I would love to be part of a support group..

carlak
on 5/18/11 4:29 pm - Bradenton, FL
Hi Im Carla and Im fom the Bradenton Sarasota area. I have my rny in coloado in february of 2002.  Got sick of the snow and cold so moved sown here to warm up!!!!!
maybe we should have a meet and greet sometime!!!!! and have a playdate. Carla
image hosting site

Easygo847
on 5/27/11 5:35 am
Hello...........Peggy here..........live in Bradenton.  I am finished with paper work and waiting for appointment to see Dr. Murr at Tampa Bay General Hopital........getting a little gittery. I am 63 and live in Village Green.......if you know that area.
carlak
on 6/4/11 11:59 pm - Bradenton, FL
 Hi Peggy,
I do know the village green area. My aunt used to live there.
I live between cortez and manatee. on 18th ave W. 
I hang out at the Starbucks on 59th a lot of the time. Maybe we can meet for coffee sometime.
I go to the support group sometime at Tampa General.
sorry it took me so long to respond. Im busy and work at Laewoodranch hospital part time. Ive been traveling and havent look at my aol account in a while and hvent checked the florida thread. Call me my cell is 303 726 1802.
image hosting site

Grider
on 6/5/11 4:26 am - Clearwater, FL
Clearwater hope to be banded in S Tampa, just gathering information and getting ready for a great journey. My ins. wants 3 mo weight loss program so hopefully by Sept 2011 I will  a part of this great  or shall  I say... small band society-- yeahyy!!
Margaret Smith
on 1/5/13 3:50 am - Lake Wales, FL

Hello Peggy,

We getting Hby ready for RYN with Dr.Murr can you tell me about Dr.Murr how you liked him and all,,we are in Polk co FL.

Margaret

katier825
on 5/29/11 7:17 am
Hi all.  I'm Kathy from Barefoot Bay (near Sebastian on the east coast).  I'm a patient of Dr. Domkowski in Sebastian.  If anyone in the area is looking for a doctor, I highly recommend you talk to Dr. D.  He's awesome!
Grider
on 6/5/11 4:31 am - Clearwater, FL
LJ1972
on 6/6/11 2:34 am - FL
Pre-op in Pensacola!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here