Florida friends... where are ya?

lw152
on 3/22/11 10:48 am - FL
I am in Ft Lauderdale Area. I am trying to get approved. I think we are already friends.

5Ft 2in

veeday23
on 3/26/11 8:01 am, edited 3/26/11 8:02 am
Hi hun,

I am in Palm coast Fl. I am new to the site. My surgery date is 4-25-11 so I need new friends as well. I need to be able to get on the phone at any time and ask some questions!!LOL
Nickycole
on 3/27/11 9:39 am - FL
Your not very far from me! Are you having your surgery in Ormond? :) 

"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it, you will land among the stars." --- Les Brown

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Amyh77
on 3/30/11 10:42 am
I too am looking for people, people that live in Polk County....really need to find a local support group asap.
Amy H 
Margaret Smith
on 6/8/11 3:51 am, edited 1/6/13 8:51 am - Lake Wales, FL

Hello AMY,

I have been looking for POlk CO friends for a very long time and I saw you posted for friends support in Polk Co also,What park of POLK CO are you in,,I'm in lAKE WALES I live abt 15 mints from Bartow and Winter Haven and abt 10 mints from the center of Lake Wales as I live out of city limits.

We can be RNY buddies,,I had mine 11/15/04 in Gainsville FL by Dr.Thornburn.
I'm on this new life trail on my own as I cant find anyone on the cities I'm close to.

email direct if u like
[email protected]

Margaret

BE HAPPY AND STRONG AND REMEMBER TO TAKE IT ONE DAY AT A TIME AND HAVE BLESSED DAY!

Amyh77
on 6/8/11 8:31 am
I live about 10 mins from Winter Haven....had my surgery 12/30/10, my mom had it too a few years ago. There is a local support group that meets the last Monday of the month in Lakeland. I have not ben able to attend one yet, seems that our appointments for fills are on the same days. I know we need to go, maybe we could meet somewhere and go together. My mom lives pretty close to Lake Wales, wonder if you know our family? lol

[email protected]
Amy H 
DONAJEAN
on 4/1/11 4:59 pm
Hi Floridians...... :)
I live in Northwest Florida....Pensacola to be exact....   :)
ccrnrrt
on 4/2/11 4:28 pm
Hi,  I am in Northern FL, but having my surgery in central Florida.... 
flucca
on 4/3/11 6:56 am - Fort Lauderdale, FL
Hi everyone, I'm in Fort Lauderdale
MissStaci
on 4/5/11 7:49 am - Pompano Beach, FL
Hi, I'm in Coconut Creek (north Broward). Dr Wizman is my surgeon and I'm waiting for approval.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views