plastics/reconstructive surgery at Cleveland Clinic Florida

flucca
on 2/18/11 3:21 am - Fort Lauderdale, FL
Just wondering if anyone here has had or might know anyone who has had their plastics done at the Cleveland Clinic Florida in Weston, with Dr. Samson or Dr. Newman.  Thanks for any and all feedback.
c.lucyescandon
on 2/18/11 7:20 am - Hallandale Beach, FL
Hi
My name is Clara, and I had my gastric bypass with Dr. Rosenthal, have not had plastic surgery with non of these surgeons, but a couple of people from the support group who have had plastic surgeries with Dr. Newman, and had no complaints and even when on to having all their procedures with him which say alot.  In my personal opinion Cleveland Clinic is the best place to have any kind of Surgery. They are very professional, caring and dedicated to their patients.
Clara Luz Escandon
flucca
on 2/18/11 8:44 am - Fort Lauderdale, FL
Dr. Newman seemed very nice and familiar with body countouring post bypass but for some reason they directed me to Dr. Samson and I can't find anyone who has had surgery with him.  Do you know when Dr. Rosenthal's next support group is I'd like to attend and see if I can talk to them.  Thank you.
c.lucyescandon
on 2/18/11 10:10 pm - Hallandale Beach, FL
Hi you can also attend the bariatric support group and there you will find people that have had reconstructive surgery at the Cleveland Clinic and would give you a hand on feed back one on one if you have the time.
Have a great weekend
Clara Luz Escandon
Susan G.
on 4/4/11 2:11 am - Boynton Beach, FL
Can you please tell me when and where the support groups are?  I'm moving to Boynton Beach april 14 and would like to attend.

Thanks,
Susan G. 
c.lucyescandon
on 4/5/11 9:49 am - Hallandale Beach, FL
Hi Susan the Support Group meets the last Monday of the month and the nutrion group meets the 1st Tuesday of the month.  If you have any other questions you may e-mail me to [email protected]
Hoping this information will be of use to you.  Have a great evening.

Clara

Clara Luz Escandon
Susan G.
on 4/6/11 1:46 am - Boynton Beach, FL
Can you give me the address and times of the meetings please?  Can I be put on a mailing list?

Thanks,
Susan G.
Mrs.M
on 4/4/11 6:26 am
 Haven't had plastics-not ready yet, but also had RNY with Dr. Rosenthal.  I've noticed that the emotional wellness support groups have been cancelled in Weston.  Does anyone know why?
Janet

flucca
on 2/18/11 10:25 pm - Fort Lauderdale, FL
I plan to do that, on the 28th if I read their calendar correctly
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views