newbie in brevard county

grmadeb01
on 2/10/11 5:16 am - FL
hello everyone, i just wanted to introduce myself, my name is  Debby, and i going to be having bypass surgery in early march, i am in the process of doing all the pre op stuff, i go to my chardio next week and the phsy after that.
i would love to get to know anyone over here in brevard county or close by and we can be weight loss buddies. I am having my surgery with Dr. Marema over in st. Augestine, but will be going to orlando for all the other things.
i am in the process of gathering up protein shakes for the dreaded pre op liquid phase...so far i think i am going to go with the Jay Robb, no artifical sweenters added which is very important to me, i also have a carton of spiru-tein that i will also use up.
I would love to chat with others and perhaps excercise together to help make each other accountable, i have no children at home, my youngest is off in college in savana georgia, i have 3 grand kids, here in brevard county.

so email me if you wish to have a weight loss buddy
thanks and have a great day
debby
email addy is [email protected], put in subject line weight loss buddy so i will reconginze you ok.
eacweight
on 4/12/13 4:10 am

Just saw your post.  i also live in Brevard-Melbourne.  I am having my lap band removed this month, then hopefully the sleeve.  I see Dr. Allison at Viera Hospital.  He is a GREAT doctor.  (A Melbourne doc did the lap band-who I no longer see or associate with)  Anyway, Dr Allison's office has a great and informative support meetings at the Viera Pro Health on the 2nd Monday of each month at 6:00 and one at the Palm Bay Hospital  _See the New Fit site or fb or times and dates-..The leader, Michele, WELCOMES All people-POST AND PREOP PTS. 

iF YOU DON'T ATTEND THESE MEETINGS, PLEASE COME   I do recommend you arrive early as parking and seating in the room can be challening.

Alot of pts and spouses attend the meeting.  Where in Brevard are you?

grmadeb01
on 4/12/13 11:27 pm - FL

i am in the rockledge area.....i am 2 years post now..i am now attending massage thearpy school at night so i go m-th nights 5-10....i have bit off a big chunk right now. i cant not squeeze in another thing...

there are a coupe of us here in brevard county..i get together with one pretty regularly....she is close to eau gallie.....we mainly text and chat online....she has been coming to get massages thru my school so that has been nice for both of us..i have to give 325 massages in order to graduate from school...i will pass this info onto her....

keep me in mind.. for later one when i am done with school.....good luck with your journey,keep in touch

debby

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views