clearwater

candy N.
on 2/7/11 9:13 am - valley stream, NY
moving to clearwater in 3  weeks ! Looking for support groups ,walking groups and Drs. I had my GB march 07 . Any information would be helpful .
(deactivated member)
on 2/8/11 12:51 am - FL
BAY AREA WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY SUPPORT GROUP

Our next regularly scheduled Support Group meeting is Saturday, February 12th at 10am to noon!

Topic: Welcome to a new year! Let’s talk change!
...Location: Community Lodge, 402 W. Waters Ave Tampa, Fl. 33604

The BAY AREA WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY SUPPORT GROUP is a peer-to-peer group which is open to individuals who have undergone various types of weight loss surgery, or to those who are anticipating or planning this kind of lifestyle change. Our group members have had their surgeries performed by various WLS surgeons and hospitals, and we are not affiliated with any specific WLS surgeon or hospital. Pre-Registration is Not required, but notification of your attendance would be helpful for planning purposes. If you require any further information, feel free to contact us at [email protected]
Grider
on 6/12/11 9:28 pm - Clearwater, FL
Did you get moved? I am attending Memorial hopst group June 30, 6 pm S- Tampa 1st time, I do not know of any in Clearwater, i do live there, but if yo find one pass it along!
Grider
on 6/12/11 9:31 pm - Clearwater, FL
Is it open to  the public? and for lap band as well?
JUNEA1948
on 3/1/11 11:17 pm - FL

We have support group meeting on the first Tuesday of the month at Morton Plant/Mease in Dunedin @60 Main Street, Dunedin.  Our facilitator is Michele Barnett.  She can be reached at [email protected].  She also had RNY and is the nurse coordinator at the hospital for the surgeries.

We have a lot of fun and it is a big group.  Our meetings start at 5:30 and run until 7:00.

It would be nice to have you there.

God Bless
June

June Ann

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views