Dr. Murr

(deactivated member)
on 1/30/11 1:46 am - Daytona Beach, FL
 Anyone already have surgery with Dr Murr in Tampa, FL before? I'm planning to see him on schedule first seminar with interpret been waiting for 3 weeks (Signing).. Eliabeth is working on it.
Kristijones81
on 1/30/11 7:10 am - Tampa, FL
Dr. Murr did my RNY on 9/30/11. My family also credits him with saving my brother's life. After my brother had DS in 2005 he became so malnourished he nearly died. I hve recomended him to a couple of family friends who have both had RNY surgery and are in the insurane phase of getting the surgery. My family and I have high feelings for Dr. Murr. Good Luck, you are in good hands.

(deactivated member)
on 1/30/11 7:37 am - Daytona Beach, FL
 Thanks for explain. Your brother is very luck Dr Murr save your brother's life.  That mean you feel trust in him.  Wish you good luck too!
Kristijones81
on 1/30/11 7:14 am - Tampa, FL
This is my correct tickler. 

garnet408
on 1/30/11 10:35 pm - Tampa , FL
Hi!!
Dr Murr did my surgery on 12-09-09...I had RNY...He is a skilled surgeon..
I felt very safe knowing that he was to do my pouch..plus he took care of my hiatal hernia,,removal of a gall bladder and liver biopsy all at the same time...
His staff is very thorough,  knowledegable...
 make sure u go to newcomers group ....a wealth of information  ....
.and the support meetings we have each month are very informative.. Barbara allen who is on staff is a gem...and she hosts  the meetings....
there is also another new  support group in Tampa...BAY Area Weight Loss Group  which i go to In norrth Tampa...Kristen n Steve are the moderators ...n they too are doing an excellent job of facilitating this group....its an excellent place for good support...
anna

Anna

(deactivated member)
on 1/31/11 3:48 am - FL
I have met Dr. Murr and he is a wonderful man, I have heard wonderful things about him. I also work for USF. We would love fo you to join us at our support group. Good luck!
Hugs Kristen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views