3 years ago today

ToniLee
on 1/20/11 11:06 pm
Wow, 3 years ago today I had my life changing RNY.  All and all I am very happy with my results.  I am still up about 15 pounds from my lowest weight about 2 years ago.  I know this is normal but still hate the fact I didn't stay around 152-155.  My personal goal weight was 145.  I really really wanted a "normal" BMI.  Its been exactly 8 months ago today I had my plastic surgery.  I am very happy with my results.  I have a few issues with my scars being wide and somewhat ugly.  If I had to do over I probably would not have done my thighs.  I don't think the scars were worth the results I got.  My tummy tuck scars are almost invisible, they have never seen the sunshine.  I love my arms and boobs.  I can wear short sleeve shirts and I don't even care about the scars showing at this point.  Its so nice to be able to purchase shirts that fit around my upper arms.  I was forever ripping out elastic on shirts and rehemming them to not be so tight.  I just had my blood work done last week and every thing was perfect.  My numbers were not quite as good as they had been but still in the good range.  I have not been as compliant with my vitamins since my plastics and going back to work.  I am back on my normal amounts now and back to working out more regular.  I feel so much better.  I have started the new Zumba videos. They are fun and very hard they work everything.  We are going on vacation on March 1st to the islands on a scuba dive trip.  Very excited and need to get into bathing suit mode fast.  Happy 3 years to me!!  Its been a fantastic journey...

HW 271/SW 255 RNY Jan.21 08 RNY Revision July 25th 2013
Plastics done 4/21/10 (Dr. Sauceda)
Extended TT, Full Arm lift, BL/BA, Long Thigh lift

(deactivated member)
on 1/21/11 7:39 pm - FL
Toni that is great, keep up the awesome work! I so agree this is a fantastic journey but it is always a work in progress..........
Hugs Kristen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views