Forum seems so quiet.

julyxo84
on 1/10/11 9:58 am - Pembroke Pines, FL
Need more people talking on here. Would love to chat will fellow floridians about their wls :) 
 [ Hi, I'm stefanie, I'm 28 years old and 5'3'' ]

xreignbeau
on 1/10/11 10:52 am - North Lauderdale, FL
I was just thinking about how quiet this forum is compared to the other! Would like some support too lol. BTW I used to live in Pembroke Pines, and I'm moving back there in a couple of months =D
(deactivated member)
on 1/10/11 11:46 pm - FL
I have lived in Florida for 18 months and I have never seen a board so dead. That is not being mean, I am a member from other board that move daily. Maybe we can get it moving, just not sure how. I tried to post here everyday with a positive quote or good info and still NOTHING...........
ChasingButterflies
on 1/11/11 12:57 am - FL
Hi all,
I'm Brooke.  I've lived in Pensacola now for about 6 months.  Nice to meet you all.
~Brooke~
We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.  ~Maya Angelou    
Pre-Surgery Weight: 315  RNY 2-28-2011
(deactivated member)
on 1/11/11 2:16 am - FL
Nice to meet you Brooke, I have lived in Tampa now for 18 months. Welcome to the board
kristine V.
on 1/11/11 12:46 pm - FL
i agree! i'm in sofla too, namely miami lakes but i do work in miramar so i'm not too far from you!
  starting weight: 343 current weight: 273 goal weight: 143
julyxo84
on 1/11/11 11:21 pm - Pembroke Pines, FL
 Nice to meet you all. I hope we can keep this board active and talk with one another on how we are progressing and feeling!

I love my fellow floridian wls people!
 [ Hi, I'm stefanie, I'm 28 years old and 5'3'' ]

vivianjoy
on 1/12/11 4:47 am - Pensacola, FL
HI, MY NAME IS JOY. I LIVE IN PENSACOLA. I'M NEW TO THE FLORIDA BROAD. I' M HAVING RNY ON FEB.14. WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM RNY'S.
christy238
on 1/26/11 2:29 am - Hallandale, FL
 HI EVERYONE MY NAME IS CHRISTY 30 YRS OLD CURRENTLY LIVING IN HALLANDALE BEACH, I THOUGHT THE SAME THING ABOUT THE FORUMS BEING SO DEAD IVE ASKED QUESTIONS BEFORE N GOT RESPONSES MAYBE ONCE  OR TWICE. ANYWAY I RECENTLY MOVED IN JULY FROM NJ AND AT FIRST I HAD MEDICAID WITH HMO HAD HARD TROUBLE LOOKING FOR A DOCTOR MY INSURANCE WAS RECENTLY CHANGED TO SHARE OF COST WHICH IS COOL BECAUSE I FOUND A DOCTOR WHO ACCEPTS THAT INSURANCE HOORAY!!! ANYWAY YESTERDAY I ATTENDED THE SEMINAR AND MY FIRST APPOINTMENT IS MARCH 4TH ANY ADVICE ON HOW I CAN GET THE PROCEDURE DONE SOON I KNOW IT TAKES A FEW MONTHS BUT YESTERDAY AT THE SEMINAR THE DOCTOR SAID IT DEPENDS ON HOW FAST THE PT GETS THE THINGS U NEED DONE... ANYONE KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE?? DO I NEED PAPERWORK FROM THE SURGEONS OFFICE ETC... 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views