Insurance company question -

bemrgrl
on 1/5/11 5:41 am
Hi everyone, I am a newbie !!! 

I am on my hubby's insurance bcbs of florida and don't know if they cover it ? but My orlando health insurance does, but my surgeon i saw yesterday said he is going to try both company's and see which one approves. The only bad thing with my orlando health insurance is that they just put this weight loss surgery on there plan this year and it said you have to be with the insurance for min of 2 years. which i am a long time employer of 10 years but i got seperated from 2008 jan to 2009 march and that's over the year mark. so i missed it and called and asked them and they said they have certain criteria's for this surgery. so i told my surgeron and he said he will figure out how to get around it and will talk to a big wig at the orlando health that is a good friend of his and will see what he can do with my situation . so I got my primary care's letter today and next friday is my nutrional eval and then jan 25th is my psych eval and then he will write his letter and send in all the 4 things to the insurance company and then the waiting for approval will begin . Oh my that's the nervous part of getting approval or not ! 

any suggestions on insurance let me know ? 
thanks
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views