Jacksonville Support Group Meetings

abandster
on 1/5/11 3:13 am
I used to have a list of all the support group meetings that took place in the Jacksonville area but have not kept up with that information so I thought I'd ask for your help.

I have a support group meeting that's held once a month (when my family is in good health.....mother has not been doing well). 

I recall a meeting that Dr. Marema (St. Augustine) held here over on San Jose Blvd., a meeting held at the Mandarin Library (one meeting on Kori Road and another on San Jose Blvd. at that library), a meeting held at Dr. Cywes' office off Southside Blvd., a meeting held by Dr. Herrerra's office (at St. Vincent's in Riverside), and a meeting held thru Dr. Webb's office.

Now, can anybody tell me anything about any of those meetings as to whether or not they're still meeting, when, where, what time and whether or not the meetings are open to patients outside the particular doctor's practice.

I appreciate any input.  Hopefully I can get a current list so I can keep my group informed of where other meetings are being held so that when I can't schedule a meeting for whatever reason, they'll have another meeting to attend.....or a meeting in addition to our.

Thanks for the help.  And happy new year.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views