Looking for post-op diet plan

Bonnie C.
on 12/28/10 10:18 am, edited 1/5/11 7:56 am - Miami, FL
Hi all.... I'm writing this post in the hopes that any of Dr. Sosa's patients out there could help me out.
I know that we are all supposed to see a nutritionist following our surgery, but unfortunately I can not afford it at this time   I would much rather use the money that I would need to see the nutritionist to purchase the vitamins and supplements that I will now be required to take
So my question for you is this:  If you still have a copy of the list given to you by the nutritionist on what you can eat and when, could you PM it to me or if you like... PM me and I will give you my email.
I would really appreciate it
I am one week post-op and would love the help!
Thank you all!!!!
Check out my blog for recipes and more
@
Bye Bye Pounds
HW-310/SW-292/CW-182/GW-160

Emily F.
on 1/1/11 5:58 pm
You might want to post on the main board about a plan, I'm sure other rnyers have kept it online and can link you.

For me its was 7 days clears and fulls and then week 2-4 was soft foods like egg salad, chicken salad, cream soups, etc. I ate a lot of meat with sauces.

As far as vitamins, I would actually not recommend a nut, go to vitalady.com and read her supplement listed. It is more comprehensive.

Good luck!
ChasingButterflies
on 1/4/11 1:16 pm - FL
http://www.ebaptisthealthcare.org/Bariatrics/

It's called Eating for a New You!
~Brooke~
We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.  ~Maya Angelou    
Pre-Surgery Weight: 315  RNY 2-28-2011
Bonnie C.
on 1/5/11 7:57 am - Miami, FL
Thank you all for the helpful info :)
Check out my blog for recipes and more
@
Bye Bye Pounds
HW-310/SW-292/CW-182/GW-160

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views