I want to brag for a minute!!!!!

carlak
on 12/18/10 2:05 pm - Bradenton, FL
I have been struggling with a 30 pound regain from Thyroid cancer. I am pround to ssay that I am almost at 20 pounds off of the 30 pound regain!!!!! Thankyou Topomax for my migraine headaches!!!!! It has brought me back down to the beginning when I wasnt hungry after I first had surgery 9 years ago.
My dilema this weekend is this. There is sweets and food all over the er where I work!!!!! Cake, Cookies, chips, dip, sushi, everything one could imagine!!!!!! Well,,,,,,,I,,,,,,just,,,,, walked past it and didnt even take a peek but the smell is killing me......... So I guess Ill just plug along and register patients and concentrate on the good life I have instead of food and the holidays!!!!! Carla
image hosting site

Susie A.
on 12/20/10 4:30 am - Palm Coast, FL
Congrats Carla!!!!!!!

You doing it right with the goodies, just walk on by. And I'm sure we all know about the smell. My smell seems even more sensitve after surgery!
Emily F.
on 12/30/10 2:58 am
Wow! Congrats on the loss!! I had trouble this holiday season too, I ended up just trashing desserts.
garnet408
on 1/5/11 9:15 am - Tampa , FL
My dear friend Carla ...so very happy for U!!!!!
Just keep plugging along...U will be one stunning Mother of the Bride In August....
your friend Anna

Anna

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views