Appealing UHC EPO , Fla any suggestions? Newbie!

Blsmbry2011
on 12/12/10 10:25 pm
Was denied wls because the doctors office did not send in all paper work. I'm going through the appeal process and I just feel like I have to do something. I want to write a letter and send in some pictures. Any suggestions will be welcomed. I was denied because they did not have my 5 years history or my BMI ie clinicals. Not my fault! Thank you in advance for your help and prayers!
lorry300
on 12/17/10 4:07 pm - casselberry, FL

sorry to hear about this I see you have choosen same surgeon as me.  I have been trying just to get doc office to file my paperwork forever now.  They seemed like such a good office and had everything together but now I am starting to wonder.

Needing change
holly_bee
on 12/20/10 11:32 am
I went to Shands in Gainesville first and had a bad experience with their office staff.  Called Dr. Jawad's office and they got me in that day.  By that time Shands had realized they'd messed up and got my paperwork turned in.  It was approved in 2 days and switched over to Dr. Jawad the next day.  My surgery is scheduled for Dec 29th.  I have been working on it since July though.  Just don't give up.  Keep your head high and know that when it is meant to be, your date will come.  And by all means write a letter, I don't know if they sent it to my insurance company, but I turned one in.  It can't hurt, right?  Good luck and keep us posted.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views