Florida Bandster X-Mas Party in Pinellas County

Michael Eak
on 12/5/10 12:19 pm - Largo, FL
Ho ho ho...and Holiday Greetings Everyone!

It is official, the Florida Bandsters are going to have a Holiday Party! It's time for all of us old timers...and all the new comers...to get together and have a festive Holiday reunion! Have some fun and share your journey with others. We have heard from quite a few of you already who are coming, but there are so many more that we really want to see again. PLEASE....ALL of our old
Bandster buddies...come and join us.

Chaz has decided to host  ANY AND ALL Florida Bandsters here his my home on Saturday
December 11th...from 5 pm till? There is plenty of room! We have a Tiki bar on the patio and will have ice, paper products, some bottles of wine, variety of beers, Crystal Lite, juice drinks, plus some soft drinks and bottled water. If you want to bring a different liquor to drink it is BYOB, and there will be set ups at the bar. Also, we are asking that everyone bring some kind of dish or
appetizer to share as a part of the pot luck. We will make a meal out of it and have a ball! The house is fully decorated for the holidays and there will be music and even dancing under the disco ball on the patio!

Whether you have lost weight...gained weight or just been at a plateau, it really doesn't matter! We are here to support each other and just want to see all our old Bandster buddies again to get together, share some laughs, and catch up with each others lives. We all have a lot in common and it;s good to touch base with each other. I know there has been a LOT going on with some of
you! So much has happened since we have seen each other last. It's high time we got in touch again. All of our holiday gatherings in the past have been such fun, and it's time to do it AGAIN!

So please put Saturday December 11th on your calendar. Even if you have another party that day it's early and late enough that you could still stop by for a while. I guarantee that everyone would love to see you again. I know I will! Let's talk this up and see if we can get some more RSVPs going here....ok?  I really want to see all of my old friends again!

Date: Saturday December 11th
Time: 5 pm till midnight
Place: the home of Chaz Merkel...fellow Bandster
14400 Passage Way
Seminole Florida., 33776
Questions?: 727-593-0629

SEE YOU ON THE 11th!!!! Happy Holidays Everyone!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views