ocala and silver springs area

Lois G.
on 9/30/10 1:20 am - Ashland, PA
Help....I am comng down to these area's for the winter months, looking to hook up to a support group while living there.......also to meet other wls....people.......please email me if you know of any support group meeting........my email is         [email protected]    thank you but I am from PA....only hawaii in my heart.............
Donna R.
on 10/1/10 6:18 am - Ocala, FL
Hey Lois,

I live in Ocala and we have a support gorup meeting once a month on the 3rd Thursday of the month.  So this month it will be on October 21st.  The meeting are held at the West Marion Community Hospital on State Road 200 and 6 pm and they last about 1 1/2 hours.  We would love to have you join us this month.  If you need any further info let me know.

Donna
Donna "Embrace the Journey"
AUGUST 18, 2010 "The First Day of the Rest (BEST) of my Life"

HW/SW/CW/GW  -  380/362/178/1??
Julie_P
on 10/2/10 5:24 am
Hi Donna,

Is this held in the same room Dr. Jawad holds the pre-surgery seminar?  Dr. Jawad's partner, Dr Shabeni did my surgery.  I had no idea there was a support group.  Thanks for the info.

Julie
HW 310
Pre-Op appt 228
SW ?
GW 145
Surgery scheduled 8-5-10

Donna R.
on 10/3/10 10:42 pm - Ocala, FL
Hi Julie,

Yes, the support group is in the same room as Dr. Jawad's seminars are held.  Please try to join us this month, I would love to meet you in person.

Dr. Jawads Bariatric Coordinator Kelli Potenza and Nutritionist Jennifer conduct these meetings.  We just started a monthly news letter called "News 2 Lose" and we are always looking for submissions.  So, if you have a story to share, a recipe, or even a joke, Kelli would love to hear from you.

Hope to see you on the 21st.

Donna

(deactivated member)
on 10/2/10 6:29 am
Hey Donna,
How are you?
..looks like you're mowing them pounds down..Yeah :)))

Everything good??

Petra
Donna R.
on 10/3/10 10:38 pm - Ocala, FL
Hey Petra,

Where have you been?  I have been doing great, I am striving to be half the women I used to be!!  LOL

What's up with you?

Donna

(deactivated member)
on 10/4/10 2:01 am
Isn't it trippy how fast one get's used to the "after"???
So many worries that are unfounded....one day at a time :))))))
Tell Jawad's group I said Hello, The only ones I now see are the nurse and Roberto in Orlando for my fills and check ups...I am doing well and rapidly outgrowing,,or would you say ingrowing my clothing :) I hate shopping..and I'm cheap..I hate buying stuff that is to big again 3 weeks later..

I'm kinda hanging out on the Lapband forum
How are you enjoying this great weather....It can stay like this all year and it would suit me fine

Petra
Donna R.
on 10/4/10 3:49 am - Ocala, FL

You are so right, time is just flying by.  Just a short time ago, I was here posting my concerns about being approved for my RNY and look at me know 7 weeks out and down 50 lbs.

I can't wait to "ingrow" some of my clothes.  I notice that they are not as tight and maybe a little more roomy, but they are still wearable, so basiclly I haven't seen much of a change but I am looking forward to it.  I too am cheap when it comes to buying clothes.  I am going to take the suggestion that someone posted about shopping at thrift stores and Goodwill, at leat for a little while.

I am loving this weather and I agree that is could stay this way for ever for all I care.

Congrats on your success and keep up the good work, you will be at goal soon.

Donna

(deactivated member)
on 10/4/10 7:46 am
When I reach THAT goal. i'll shoot for the next one :)))

Petra
Lois G.
on 10/4/10 6:44 am - Ashland, PA
thanks Donna...if we are down there by then I will be there...if not then the one in Nov.  we are getting a late start from her because my mom had a fall and then surgery......looking forward to  meeting you...............Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views