"Supeize" a TV Show in England

Michael Eak
on 8/17/10 12:24 am - Largo, FL
The "Supersize" TV Show (which airs in England) film crew came yesterday.

Yes they show up at 10:00 AM looked over the house and set up for the interview part. We finally started the interview filming at about 11 AM but had to pause for cars, people & planes going by as the sensitive microphones picked up every little sound. Even the a/c, fans and fridge had to be turned off. We had to shoot each question several times and with re-structuring my answers. 2 hours worth for a 15 minute segment. Then we shot me using my Bi-pap oxygen pump, taking a shower, cooking & eating and final several 360 shot of my entire body. And a little bit outside showing where I live. All together 5 Hours.

Now they go back to England and interview a guy over there that's life is very closely resembles mine in being obese. But he needs motivation to get healthier. Which my segment will do. After that, they will show him my segment then surprise him (all while taping) by telling him their going to fly him to Tampa Bay to meet me. We'll probably even go to Sweet Tomatoes or somewhere that will allow taping to be done.

Then they'll go back to England putting it all together to show on their program there. They did say we could go to a webpage for channel 4 in the United Kingdom. We could read about the "Supersize" Show but if you live outside of the UK you can't see the videos of past shows.

And yes I did get a nice check for my 5 hour interview. 

Open RNY 5/10/06 and now
Laparoscopic Realize Banding. 4/21/09
9/1/09 I've rec'd 4 fills and lost 86 lbs. so far.
Check the www.obesitynomorefl.com Website Calender.
(deactivated member)
on 8/17/10 8:45 am
did you find the fat teenager you were looking for??

Petra
Michael Eak
on 8/18/10 12:09 am - Largo, FL
Not yet. Do you know a child who is willing freely and not forced by their parents? Plus the Parent(s) need to sign forms and allow filming at their house.too.

Here the contact info But also let me know so I can forward your chances of being on the show even more.

Liz Haas was Wilson
Volt MediaFix
US Production Services
+1 310 985 0161
[email protected]

Open RNY 5/10/06 and now
Laparoscopic Realize Banding. 4/21/09
9/1/09 I've rec'd 4 fills and lost 86 lbs. so far.
Check the www.obesitynomorefl.com Website Calender.
(deactivated member)
on 8/24/10 3:13 am - saint petersburg, FL
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views