new to FL. need help!!

marthamarion
on 7/31/10 9:09 pm - Titusville, FL
Hi All, My name is Martha, I moved to Titusville in Feb 2010, from Columbus Ga.  I had my WLS Dec 2004 and losted over a 100 lbs. 

Well I need help and support now, the last few months I have been back to Ga alot due to my mom being sick.....well 7/22 my mom pasted away and I am depress and my old ways are coming back. 
ToniLee
on 8/1/10 9:34 pm
Hi Martha, I am so sorry about your mother.  I can't begin to imagine how painful that can be.  The support group I usually attend just changed thier meetings to Fridays and I missed last weeks.  I too have been struggling with "old ways" the past month or so after I had surgery. I have been using fitday.com again trying to log in everything so I am accountable for what I am eating.  Good luck and I hope you start feeling better, don't be too hard on yourself you do need time to grieve.  Have you been able to exercise?  It helps my mood a lot.  Toni

HW 271/SW 255 RNY Jan.21 08 RNY Revision July 25th 2013
Plastics done 4/21/10 (Dr. Sauceda)
Extended TT, Full Arm lift, BL/BA, Long Thigh lift

marthamarion
on 8/2/10 3:53 am, edited 8/2/10 3:54 am - Titusville, FL
Thank you Toni, I have not been exerciseing like I should. Would you like to meet and walk together sometime.
Donna R.
on 8/1/10 10:58 pm - Ocala, FL
Hi Martha, please accept my condolences on the loss of your mother.  I can sympathize with you I also lost my mother, it's been a while but still miss her.

You need to be congratulated on your weight loss of 100 lbs, that was not a easy feat, but it time to get back on the program.  I'm sure your mother was proud of you and your weight loss, so think about how your mom would feel knowing that you are going back to your old ways.

Find someone you can talk to about the loss of your mother and start taking care of your self.  You are here and you owe it to your self to be the best you can be.

We are here if you need us.

Donna
Donna "Embrace the Journey"
AUGUST 18, 2010 "The First Day of the Rest (BEST) of my Life"

HW/SW/CW/GW  -  380/362/178/1??
marthamarion
on 8/2/10 3:54 am - Titusville, FL
Donna, Thank you so much.
Redhaired
on 8/2/10 12:49 am - Mouseville, FL

My most sincere condolences on the death of your Mother.  I hope your memories will give you a measure of peace in the days ahead.

Red

marthamarion
on 8/2/10 3:59 am - Titusville, FL
Red

Thank you

Martha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views