Tomorrow is the Big Day!!!!

Lauren W.
on 7/25/10 7:39 am - pensacola, FL
Wow, getting through the bowel prep was fun!  No food since Wed night!  Not even hungry.  Too excited about tomorrow's surgery!  New life coming up!  wish me well.

Lauren W.. Garden Queen

Donna R.
on 7/25/10 10:24 am - Ocala, FL
Lauren, I am so jealous of you! I wish tomorrow was my day.

I will keep you in my prayers, hope everything goes smoothly. Please post as soon as you feel up to it.

Good Luck.
Donna
Lauren W.
on 7/30/10 4:12 am - pensacola, FL
OMG!  i;M LIVING THROUGH IT!   Monday, the day of surgery was the toughest but I did manage to walk three lapse on the Bariatric Surgical Unit floor of Sacred Heart Hospital!  Each day gets better and I came home yesterday, 7-29!  When is your surgery???  I can't believe it but I am not hungry but I am also healing.  Most uncomfortable is the amount of gas in your body.
THAT'S WHY THE  WALKING HELPS!   sTAY IN TOUCH!  lAUREN
(deactivated member)
on 7/25/10 11:54 pm - FL
Lauren possitve thoughts are coming your way!
Lauren W.
on 7/30/10 4:16 am - pensacola, FL
OMG!~   I lived through the first day!   then the second.  It was a bit rough for me.  The most uncomfortable feeling is the gas they use to blow up your tummy to do laproscopically.  I also had my gall bladder removed at the same time.  (highly recommend that)  I came home Thursday and this is the first day I feel human enough to sit down and write.  I'm not saying it is a walk in the park but it is definitely worth it.  You are full on 1 to 2 oz of soft food! Compared to the 16 oz I usually ate.  lol!  I wish everyone lots of love and good prayers coming your way for all the upcoming surgeries.    lauren w  Garden Queen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views