HELLLLLO!!

Donna R.
on 7/21/10 11:37 pm - Ocala, FL

Where the heck is everyone?  Kristen, Petra, Diane??  Anyone???  I can't keep this forum going by myself, I am not that interesting of a person.  I have no news to share or stories to tell.  Just jump right in at any time!

To be honest with you I miss  you all. I'm so lonely.

I don't want to threaten, but I just may have to move to another state!

Donna "Embrace the Journey"
AUGUST 18, 2010 "The First Day of the Rest (BEST) of my Life"

HW/SW/CW/GW  -  380/362/178/1??
Redhaired
on 7/22/10 2:35 pm - Mouseville, FL
When I first started posting on OH the Florida board was a very active community.  Over the years I have seen it pick up and slow down.  I think that is the nature of the beast.  Plus, I guess we are just not the chatty type.  But I am proud to say that generally no question goes unanswered.  There are lots of us who check the board everyday but very rarely post.

Donna R.
on 7/22/10 10:39 pm - Ocala, FL
Hi Red, I know what you mean about not being chatty.  I am a lurker, I love to read all the posts but I rarely make a comment myself, but this forum doesn't seem as intimidating, it seems more personal, kind of like talking to friends.

Hope to hear from you soom.

MzDiane
on 7/22/10 8:53 pm - Apopka, FL
My bad...so so sorry honey...but, CONGRATS on your DATE!!!!  I tend to travel around the boards...this one doesn't seem so chatty but I always come and check it out when I can. 
  300 lb HW / 289 lbs Pre-op /281 lbs Day Of Surgery       
Donna R.
on 7/22/10 10:36 pm - Ocala, FL

Hi Diane, nice to hear from you.  August 17 can't come soon enough as far as I am concerned.  I can't wait to be a loser!!!!

BTW I love your new Avatar picture!

(deactivated member)
on 7/23/10 2:42 am
I'm here as well but I have a boring live also...My house just lost a bunch of weight. We ripped out the carpet and having pecan harvest hand scraped laminate flooring put it...That's about all that's going on in my live...... Donna....yeay.....you are lucky because Dr Jawad has really good preop rules and you won't have the same problem you had with Odalys......The Nurse is really proactive and the Nut is as well...Keep a list of questions you want to ask, I thought of some really good ones and by the time I got to ask them...I forgot...:)

Petra
Donna R.
on 7/23/10 4:41 am - Ocala, FL
Petra, love the new Avatar, but why?  Are you getting ready to post a new skinny picture of yourself?

The new floors sound beautiful, you will notice that the wood floor will also help keep the house cooler.  We need that here!! LOL

Have a great weekend!

(deactivated member)
on 7/23/10 5:26 am
I changed it because it is versitile..you can see it as smooooches  or kiss my hiney
teh rug had to go..everything else is a bonus
Krista2653
on 7/23/10 10:47 am - Orlando, FL

I'm fairly new to OH and just noticed they had a forum just for the Floridians!!

I'm also a "lurker" - trying to absorb as much information as I can - there is enough to make your head spin!

Donna, I see you are scheduled for 08-17....I'm not too far behind you.  It feels like 08-27 is WAY TOO FAR AWAY!  I can't concentrate at work, I'm obsessed with all the different forums, I count the days, minutes AND seconds until my big day....

My husband complains that everytime he sees me I'm either on my iphone checking emails and the post replies or I'm on my laptop doing the same!

Donna R.
on 7/25/10 10:04 pm - Ocala, FL
Krista, I know exactly how you feel.  I too am obsessed with my surgery.  I can keep off this site.  I check it, like , every hour.  I can't keep focused at work, I use the internet there too checking in all day.  I research as much as I can.  I keep thinking that I must be crazy, but I did get a letter, when I had my psych eval that stated that I am sane, I keep this with me also to remind me that I'm not crazy!!!

Don't be a lurker, post when you get a chance.

Donna

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views