I AM APPROVED!!!!

Donna R.
on 7/19/10 1:30 am - Ocala, FL
I JUST GOT THE CALL FROM MY INSURANCE COMPANY, I AM APPROVED!!!  NOW I HAVE TO GET A DATE.

THANK YOU EVERYONE THAT HAS HELPED ME GET TO THIS STAGE.
Donna "Embrace the Journey"
AUGUST 18, 2010 "The First Day of the Rest (BEST) of my Life"

HW/SW/CW/GW  -  380/362/178/1??
Erin529
on 7/19/10 8:37 am - Oldsmar, FL
congrats!!!!
-Erin          
(deactivated member)
on 7/19/10 12:32 pm
sometimes ya just gotta kick a little bootey
(deactivated member)
on 7/19/10 11:12 pm - FL

WOOT WOOT!

Yeah Baby you are on your way! Doctor

Donna R.
on 7/20/10 12:45 am - Ocala, FL
Kristen, Where have you been, missed you the last couple of days!!

(deactivated member)
on 7/20/10 12:52 am - FL

I have been busy planning my wedding, laying on the beach this past weekend and my little girl came home from being up north for  a month. So a little busy.  Thanks for miss me!

Hugs Kristen

maggiesmiles
on 7/20/10 1:49 am - Eustis, FL
Donna,
Congrates!!!  Dr. Jawad performed my RNY Gastric bypass March 14, 2009.  He saved my life!!!  I went from a size 28 to a size 12 in 12 months 12 days.  To date I have lost a total of 147 lbs and am currently wearing a size 10.  This was the BEST decision I have ever made in my life and you will be SO happy you did this.  Make sure you follow the guidelines given and you will be successful!

Maggie
Donna R.
on 7/20/10 1:57 am - Ocala, FL
On July 20, 2010 at 8:49 AM Pacific Time, maggiesmiles wrote:
Donna,
Congrates!!!  Dr. Jawad performed my RNY Gastric bypass March 14, 2009.  He saved my life!!!  I went from a size 28 to a size 12 in 12 months 12 days.  To date I have lost a total of 147 lbs and am currently wearing a size 10.  This was the BEST decision I have ever made in my life and you will be SO happy you did this.  Make sure you follow the guidelines given and you will be successful!

Maggie
Maggie, thanks for the info, I really like Dr. Jawad and can't wait to get a surgery date.  How long was it after your insurance approval to get a surgery date?  When you received your surgery date how far out was it ? 1 week, 2 weeks a month?

Thanks in advance for the info.

maggiesmiles
on 7/21/10 1:44 am - Eustis, FL
Oh my goodness!  It went so fast.  I actually found out I was approved because I called the insurance company and got the wonderful news.  I was like are you sure ??  I was assured that yes the answer was I am approved and I would be getting a letter in the mail, but they were kind enough to give me the approval code.  I called Odalys at Dr. Jawad's office and she had the nerve to be on lunch so I had to wait and HOUR!  So I called  my husband, Mom, and Sister and told them all the good news...then had a good cry cause I couldn't believe it was really happening.  When I called back to Dr. Jawad's office I got a date the same day...2.5 weeks later!!! 
danacruz
on 7/21/10 1:07 am - Deltona, FL
Congrats on your approval! I know how excited you must be!

Good Luck-this surgery will definitely change your life!!

Dana

Dana                           
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views