News to Lose

Donna R.
on 7/16/10 12:12 am - Ocala, FL

Good Friday Morning ,

Where was everybody last night for our Ocala support group?  Only 8 people attended.  We had a great time.  We are going to have a monthly newsletter that will be loaded with information, stories, nutritional facts, recipes, games and trivia and yes even coupons!!  We all voted on a name for the newsletter and I am proud to say that MY suggestion "NEWS 2 LOSE" won.  So if you want to get a copy all you need to do is attend the next support group meeting on August 19, 2010.  Hope to see you there.

Donna

Donna "Embrace the Journey"
AUGUST 18, 2010 "The First Day of the Rest (BEST) of my Life"

HW/SW/CW/GW  -  380/362/178/1??
(deactivated member)
on 7/16/10 6:04 am
Yeay, Donna...I'm just too far away from Ocala..but maybe you would consider putting the letter online..sigh me up...How is your insurance adventure coming along?????
Did you get a date yet??

Petra
Donna R.
on 7/17/10 11:26 pm - Ocala, FL
Hi Petra, they won't be putting the newsletter online because they are trying to get people to attend the support group meeting.  Sobrry.

As for my insurance approval,my info finally got to the ins. company.  I spoke to them on Friday and they told me I should know something this week.  i am keeping my fingers crossed.  I'll let you know when I hear something.

How is your weight loss coming?

Donna

(deactivated member)
on 7/18/10 2:13 am
I'm not in a rush...but I am happy. This morning I was 222 down from 256...I aim for the small steps...I can't wrap my head around the "ideal weight" thing..my next step is under 220, then 210 etc...I haven't got blocked. So I'm not suffering at all.

Happy Sunday

Petra
Donna R.
on 7/18/10 10:55 pm - Ocala, FL
Petra, you are ding great, keep up the good work!!

Soon I will be on the losers bench with you!!!

Donna

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views