financing for lap band surgery

lakeebie75
on 7/7/10 1:54 pm - Malone, FL
Hello everyone, Can someone please tell me a surgeon here in florida that have a financing plan for the lap band surgery?  If you do not know of a surgeon, maybe you can tell me how to obtain financing for the surgery.  My insurance will not pay for it.  Please help!!! 
(deactivated member)
on 7/8/10 12:00 am - FL
Not sure if I can help but check out Tampa General Hospital at USF. They might?
Redhaired
on 7/8/10 2:27 pm - Mouseville, FL
Also you might want to check out a couple of the medical credit plans like CareCredit.  I have no experience with them but I have seen lots of posts on OH about them.

(deactivated member)
on 7/9/10 8:02 pm - Tampa, FL
I have not heard of any surgeons financing directly but there are different medical financing companies out there.  Your surgeon's office should be able to get you the name of a couple of them.  The surgeon's office will do what ever is neccesary to help you find financing, because without it, or insurance, you won't have surgery and they lose a client.  Call and ask for the billing or office manager.

Good luck,
Steve
Donna R.
on 7/11/10 11:13 pm - Ocala, FL
I am having my surgery done by Dr. Jawad in Ocala. He also has an office in Orlando. When I went for my initial consultation I was given a packet of info, in this packet was a brochure for CareCredit, this is a credit company for medical expenses. The toll free number is 1-866-893-7864. Call and find out if it makes a difference which doctor you choose.

Good Luck, hope to see you on the loosers bench real soon.

Donna
(deactivated member)
on 8/13/10 2:08 am
Well the less you have to finance the better,right? I would consider going to Costa Rica, or maybe even Mexico( the savings is quite substantial). I know of a great company that does all of the planning for the trip and procedure. Plus you get to go on vacation!lol Let me know if you want any more info? :)
kruggles
on 8/19/10 6:05 am - Ponte Vedra, FL
North Florida Surgeons in Jacksonville offers financing plans.  They also have an affordable band cash price of $14,550.00.  Call (904) 399-2888 for more information. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views