HI there Florida peeps, this is a Re-introduction

(deactivated member)
on 6/4/10 10:03 pm - Tampa, FL
Hi;  My name is Steve Whitmer,I have been a member of O.H for almost seven years, and I had RNY over six years ago.  I started out at about 400 pounds, lost 180 pounds, got down to 220 pounds, stayed around 220 -230 pounds for five years, and over the last year to year and a half, I have regained about 50 pounds.  I used to be active on this board and other O.H. boards, but over the years I drifted away.  Not surprisingly, the further I drifted away from O.H. the more weight I gained. 

I have just recently decided to get more involved in support, not only to help myself, but to help others.  So I plan on being much more visible here on the Florida board, and other O.H. boards.  I am hoping to take the Obesity Help Support Group Leader training, and my fiance and I are planning to start a local support group here in Tampa, open to any and all bariatric patients.

So Hello to all.
MzDiane
on 6/5/10 6:05 am - Apopka, FL
Hello, hello! I look forward to your posts!
  300 lb HW / 289 lbs Pre-op /281 lbs Day Of Surgery       
(deactivated member)
on 6/5/10 7:35 am - FL
Hi Handsome   I can't wait till the new Tampa support group!
Pamela W.
on 6/6/10 11:48 am - Bartow, FL
Howdy Steve and Welcome back! I"m Pam :) 

(deactivated member)
on 6/6/10 8:36 pm - Tampa, FL
Hi Pam, it's nice to meet you.
antsissy1
on 6/7/10 11:00 am - FL
Hi Steve,

I live in South Florida so I won't be able to come to your support group but kudos to you for coming back.  Today is my first day back to OH as well.  I find that as I let the support slip away, I let myself slip away too.  So I will be backhere as well as on the RNY forum.  I am also attending 2 groups in the next 2 weeks.  Good luck to you!

(deactivated member)
on 6/7/10 9:08 pm - Tampa, FL
Good luck to you Sissy, and welcome back.  Even if you can't make our real life support group meetings, you can always join our OH support  group.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/BAWLSS/
antsissy1
on 6/8/10 1:03 pm - FL
thanks Steve... I'll check in on it! 

shellyvette
on 6/10/10 3:30 am - Pensacola, FL

Hi Steve very nice to meet you.

Michelle

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views