Officially A Looser...

MzDiane
on 6/3/10 4:13 am - Apopka, FL
I came through the surgery fine.  They had some problems getting my O2 saturation to stay above 89 but it finally made it there.  I haven't been on pain meds since yesterday afternoon.  It made me nauseated so I told them I'd rather hurt a little than to force that down and potenitally throw up.  They took the drain out this morning (Thank God), that thing was so uncomfy.  I feel pretty good to be honest.  I am sore in the lap sites and a little bit where my stoma is but it's bareable.  I am just going to update the boards and then I am going to go lay back down, I didn't sleep much since going in.
  300 lb HW / 289 lbs Pre-op /281 lbs Day Of Surgery       
Pamela W.
on 6/3/10 5:03 am - Bartow, FL
That rocks and is the best news I've heard all day!  Congrats girlfriend!  Keep posting.  I can't wait to have mine but I'm getting totally nervous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MzDiane
on 6/3/10 10:29 pm - Apopka, FL
LOL Girl! Thanks!  I didn't get a chance to be nervous the morning of the operation.  I was busy trying to keep my hubby and bestie calm...haha!  That's just the way it works for me, which I won't complain.  It was better to be a trooper than the one falling apart, my poor hubby...haha!  Hang in there sugar.  It will pay off no matter how nervous you are!
xoxoxox
Pamela W.
on 6/6/10 11:52 am - Bartow, FL
I see the surgeon tomorrow so hopefully he will get rid of my nerves cuz my nerves are getting on my nerves! LOL

(deactivated member)
on 6/3/10 10:32 pm - FL
Welcome to the losers bench! Drink, Walk, Drink Walk!
Congrats!
Kristen
MzDiane
on 6/5/10 6:06 am - Apopka, FL
Thanks Kristen!  I am working it sugar, to the max!
(deactivated member)
on 6/5/10 7:21 am - FL
You are do it girlie, you will be a big loser soon.
Hugs Kristen
(deactivated member)
on 6/4/10 3:15 am - Tampa, FL
Congratulations on getting to the losing side.  Enjoy your journey, it's a wild ride.
MzDiane
on 6/5/10 6:08 am - Apopka, FL
  Thanks Steve!  I can't believe I am on the ride already, doesn't seem real..lol
Redhaired
on 6/5/10 12:07 am - Mouseville, FL
I am so happy to hear you are doing so well.  Congratulations.

Red

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views