Dr Steven Webb or Dr. John Deperi - Jacksonville anyone?

Kat1313
on 5/11/10 12:38 am - Jacksonville , FL
RNY on 04/08/13

Has anyone had either Dr. Steven Webb or Dr. John Deperi (Jacksonville) do their gastric bypass surgery?  Want to make sure I find a really good surgeon.

Thanks to anyone who can help,

Kathy

AshleyDillo
on 5/12/10 2:54 pm - Tallahassee, FL

I had DePeri for my surgeon.  I love him and the Novus Center support program.  It's worth the extra program cost to have that kind of support system.

If you need any information about the surgeon or Novus, just drop me a message.  I'd be glad to talk to you about it and even let you know when our next support group meeting is!

RNY: 7/2009

HW:  361   SW: 320  CW:  157.6

Kat1313
on 5/16/10 10:07 pm - Jacksonville , FL
RNY on 04/08/13

Hi, Ashley
Thank you so much for responding.  It's great to know someone who had Dr. DePeri as their surgeon.  I went to the Novus Center on Friday for my patient education class and they seem to be really good with their support program.  I was having serious doubts and Megan took a lot of time to talk with me -- I feel much better about the whole thing.

I'd love to know about the support group meetings.
Thanks,
Kathy

p.s.  Your pictures are great -- you look wonderful!

AshleyDillo
on 5/16/10 11:12 pm - Tallahassee, FL
Support group meetings are at Novus on the first Monday each month. They are open to anyone. 6pm for band and 7pm for VSG/bypass.

On the 18th in the St Lukes cafeteria they are doing a makeover and beauty thing at 7pm. That might be fun to come and check out and meet some of the patients!

RNY: 7/2009

HW:  361   SW: 320  CW:  157.6

islegirl37
on 5/27/10 7:05 am
Hey ladies.

I am interested in finding a location that sells some Bariatric Food/Drink products. I am new to JAX. I had my surgery in Oregon and our Bariatric office was filled with products.

Anyone know where I can find it here? I'm also a little off track and so I need to find some meetings to go to. Any help out here?

thank you so much!!!!
Mommy2R
on 6/4/10 10:51 am
I am using Dr. Deperi for my RNY 6/16. I would have used Dr. Webb or Deperi, from all my research I think they are both experts in their field.

Islegirl, Dr. Deperi's office uses Novus Center for all of their pre/post-surgery testing/education. I'm not sure how much they have in their office, but they have a website that you can order through. Hope this helps!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views