Ocala area Nut and Psych Evaluation

(deactivated member)
on 4/23/10 9:38 am, edited 4/23/10 9:41 am
Hello everyone. I'm in the pre-determination stage with Dr. Jawad's office. I need to schedule my nut and psych evaluations and would like some feedback. Any good or bad experiences out there? I live in Clermont and could drive into Orlando, but feel more comfortable driving in the Ocala area. Your help is appreciated.

-D'Andrea
Michael Eak
on 4/23/10 6:25 pm - Largo, FL
Dr. Jawad's office should have a List of Nutritionist/Dietitians & Psych docs that they'll axxept their results from as there are others they won't accept documentations from too.
Open RNY 5/10/06 and now
Laparoscopic Realize Banding. 4/21/09
9/1/09 I've rec'd 4 fills and lost 86 lbs. so far.
Check the www.obesitynomorefl.com Website Calender.
Tammy32817
on 4/24/10 5:07 am - Orlando, FL
I had my Psych evaluation through Dr. Marcil located off Ferncreek in Down Town Orlando.  He was on Dr. Jawad's list and I really liked him.  He stated to me that he has been working with Dr. Jawad for the past 4 years, you might try him.
Tammy R.            
ToniLee
on 4/24/10 5:19 am
I agree with Tammy Dr. Marcil did my eval. not too much to it.  Just a bunch of questions, like 500 and talked a bit.  I even sent my hubby before his sleeve in Mexico, even though it wasn't required.  The nuts on his list are real easy and can do it over the phone, they are also in Ocala.  Good luck Dr, Jawad is a great surgeon.

HW 271/SW 255 RNY Jan.21 08 RNY Revision July 25th 2013
Plastics done 4/21/10 (Dr. Sauceda)
Extended TT, Full Arm lift, BL/BA, Long Thigh lift

(deactivated member)
on 4/24/10 9:27 am
Thank you everyone. Good to hear about your experiences. I was having a bit of anxiety about the psych evaluation. I tend to overanalyze things, come to some crazy conclusions and get myself worked up for no reason.

D
megan p.
on 4/25/10 4:24 am - Ocoee, FL
I have to tell you that I have an appointment tuesday with a pshyc in clermont. Here is his info:

Alexander Gimon
826W. Desoto St. Clermont, FL 34711
Phone: (352)241-8540

He got me in very quickly and has worked with Dr. Jawads patients before. Seems like a very nice office as well. Im not sure about cost but he takes my insurance (medicaid) so give him a call and check it out.

I also made an appointment with this woman:

Janice Bader
407-297-8408
$100/hr
Health Central physicians offices

She works very closely with Dr. Jawads office and has done tones of nutritional evaluations for him and Dr. Shebani (my surgeon) Shes located in Ocoee, which I know is pretty close to clermont and shes a very nice woman.

Good luck!!!

(deactivated member)
on 4/25/10 9:07 am
Thank you!  It's good to know there is someone local. I'll check with my insurance tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Best of luck on your journey.

D'Andrea
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views