pre-op eating problems...

Lexa321
on 6/20/04 3:29 pm - weston, FL
i dont even know where to beign... the last couple days.. even the thought of food makes my tummy get yucky...i have to force my self to eat.. and then when i do eat i binge... im hot and tired all the time...i slept from 3 am till 8 am then from 9 30 am till 130 pm then 430 pm till 8 pm...on top of everything my chestis tight and i cant breath.. mabye im getting sick... anyway.. i dont know what to do abut the eating thing... Lexa
mistytimc
on 6/20/04 3:42 pm - SEFFNER, FL
I don't know that tis helps but I am preop and i feel that way too.Today i had some popcorn and that was about it .When I go to eat or I try its like I get disgusted with the food or myself or maybe both.It is a challenge and sometimes almost a chore but I try to look at it this way-I have to eat (healthy that is) because If I get sick then no surgery for me or that means more of these test.Have you called your doctor about the other problems?? I know it is hot but if you fell that way maybe you should get checked over and make sure everything is alright .just a suggestion.Hope all is well take acre and let us know how you are feeling later Ok ??
Robin B.
on 6/20/04 3:42 pm - Fort Walton Beach, Fl
Hi Lexa, I just e mailed you but I hope you get to feeling better. Take care & keep me posted ~ Robin
Marla S.
on 6/21/04 12:54 am - Tampa-ish, FL
Lexa, you could have a bug. Or it could just be the heat. Are you outside a lot? As for the sleeping part, sounds like depression. I have the same problem at times, I could sleep my life away. Binging is also a sign of depression, I know as I do the same thing. But you really need to check with your doctor. Hope you get to feeling better soon. Marla
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views