SURGERY 6/22/04

michelleguess
on 6/20/04 2:34 am - Clayton, nc
Hello All, Just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone for being so supportive, it means so much. Please continue to keep me and my family in your prayers on Tuesday morning. I will not be on much more before the big day so I wanted to drop by and say a quick thank you and I'll update as soon as I can when I return home.Pray for me as I live on the 3rd floor!! I will be in the hospital from 6/22-6/24. Take care and you all are in my thoughts and prayers! Michelle Guess 6/22/04 open rny
Rosey I.
on 6/20/04 2:43 am - Sun Coast, FL
Michelle, You are in my prayers. :angle: I wish you a uncomplicated surgery and a pain free recovery. I'll be looking for your "loosing" post!
Rosey I.
on 6/20/04 2:44 am - Sun Coast, FL
Now thats more like it... good luck again!
Jan Ocala
on 6/20/04 3:12 am - Ocala, FL
Michelle, your day is sure close now!! I'm excited for you! I'll see you there and in the meantime, I've been keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! Pre-Op Jan
gloria M.
on 6/20/04 4:04 am - lake placid, fl
Michelle, best of luck to you and as an O.R. nurse... think great thoughts as you go to sleep and smile cause that is the way you will wake up... speedy recovery and you are now one giant step closer to your goal...gloria
rlike1
on 6/20/04 5:05 am - Orange Park, FL
Good luck Michelle, hope all goes smoothly and you have a fast recovery so that you can enjoy every minute of those pounds melting away !!
ErikaL
on 6/20/04 5:10 am - JAX, FL
Michelle, You'll be in my thoughts & prayers! I am so excited for you!!! Take care of yourself and let us know how you are recovering. We'll miss you! Erika L
Kitteno
on 6/20/04 5:30 am - fl
Hey Michelle! Mine is on Wednesday, I will keep you in my prayers. Where are you having yours done? I will be in Daytona. Blessings, Sue
michelleguess
on 6/20/04 5:36 am - Clayton, nc
Hi Susan, I will be at Ocala Regional. Congratulations on your surgery date and I will be praying for you and your family. Take care and please keep me informed of how you are doing. If you need anything please let me know. Take care and best wishes for a smooth surgery and a speedy recovery! Michelle
Sunny
on 6/20/04 5:46 am - Sunny, FL
CONGRATS MICHELLE, I hope everything goes smoothly for you, let me know how you like the hospital I will be there in August.... Cecilia
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views