New Here...

Lisa H.
on 6/19/04 9:41 am - Lake City, FL
Hey everyone, Just wanted to stop by and say hello. We live in North Florida. My surgery is scheduled for July 1st. I can't believe it's so close. Good luck to everyone, I hope everyone has a speedy and complication- free recovery. Lisa H,
Rosey I.
on 6/19/04 9:48 am - Sun Coast, FL
Hi Lisa, Welcome! I am also quite new to this too! I haven't got a date yet but I am expecting one very soon. I will be praying for you. Good luck for a uncomplicated and speedy recovery.
SimplyRedHead
on 6/19/04 11:25 am - Longwood, FL
Lisa, Welcome to the Florida Board! Congrats on your upcoming surgery, I hope it goes well and that you have a smooth transition into your new life. Keep us posted on your progress. Amy
Lexa321
on 6/19/04 4:01 pm - weston, FL
hay.. welcome to the site.... and congrats on your sugery day!!! happy sugery day Lexa
Lisa H.
on 6/19/04 10:22 pm - Lake City, FL
Thanks everyone, I will post as soon as possible and let you know how it went. Keep me in your prayers as I will you. LIsa H.
Coastiewife
on 6/20/04 3:08 am - Key West, FL
Welcome to the Florida board. Im new here myself as we just moved to Key West in may!! Congrats on your surgery date! ~Nicole
michelleguess
on 6/20/04 5:32 am - Clayton, nc
Welcome Lisa! Congratulations on your surgery date. I hope all goes well for you so you can enjoy this new journey in your life. Take care and if I can be of any help along the way just let me know! Michelle G
Reba S.
on 6/20/04 6:06 am - Crestview, FL
Hi Everyone, My ame is Reba S. and Iam hopeing to have my surgery soon. I just wanted to say Good-Luck Lisa. I'll be thinking about you on July 1st. I live in Crestview, Fl.
Robin B.
on 6/20/04 3:10 pm - Fort Walton Beach, Fl
Hello Lisa I am so happy for you and know everything is going to be fine. Have a great surgery and a speedy recovery. My heart and prayers are with you. Keep us posted on your progress. There is a great support team here so post as you want to, just to say hello or anything at all. Robin
melindainfla
on 6/21/04 8:29 am - pinellas county, fl
Welcome Lisa, You are wonderful company here!! Melinda Lap RNY 10/17/03 -110lbs
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr