OT: Fun in the Sun or NOT!!!!

April B.
on 6/19/04 7:49 am - Blanchard, OK
Hi all my buddies, how has your weekend been going so far?? Good I hope....I took my 2 daughters to the beach today....GOD I HATE THE GULF WATER.......it always seems to be so dirty....leaves and crap floating in your bathing suit and hair......at least I got out a while before the rain came.......got nothing but good mail today in the snail mail and that is always a good thing....I think our email buddy system is going great.......what do you all think........well have a great rest of the weekend....look forward to all the emails coming...... April OH "Where the seeds of friendship blossom!!"
(deactivated member)
on 6/19/04 8:40 am - Tampa, FL
April, the weekend is going great. My wife and I took the dog out in the boat today, pulled over and tied up at a local doggie beach, let him play in the bay for a while, then continued our trip. After cleaning the boat and having lunch, we went shopping, and then took our 23 year old daughter out to dinner for her birthday. It's only six thirty but I'm ready for bed already. HAve a great weekend everyone.
SimplyRedHead
on 6/19/04 9:18 am - Longwood, FL
It's days like this that I wonder why I still live in FL, I just hate the heat LOL I ran errands all day long, getting in and out of the car was no fun at all. But on a bright note, I found two pairs of pants for $4.38 each at Target and cant wait until I can fit into them. I love a bargain
Lisa H.
on 6/19/04 9:37 am - Lake City, FL
Amy, I know what you mean about the heat. We had an outside birthday party today and humidity was awful. I had to have sweat at least 2-3 lbs. off. LIsa H.
Lexa321
on 6/19/04 3:58 pm - weston, FL
i hear ya.. i went to the everglades yesterday.. dang...i drank at least 2 lieters of water and my pee was still super bright yellow (TMI i know)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views