PORT SAINT LUCIE, ANYONE???

(deactivated member)
on 6/19/04 7:18 am - Port Saint Lucie, FL
Never realized how lonely I really am. Plus there are no support groups here. It is boring here, and I love it but sometimes...you just want to talk with and adult....A support group would be great. Rj
April B.
on 6/19/04 7:43 am - Blanchard, OK
Hiya Rhonda, what towns are close to you? Maybe you can find a support group there....I live in a busy little town and it gets lonely here too...I think my 6 yr old is the only one I ever talk to anymore.........hope you find some type of group or activity to keep yourself busy....take care April OH "Where the seeds of friendship blossom!!"
Rosey I.
on 6/19/04 9:55 am - Sun Coast, FL
I thought that I would have to drive an hour and a half to Tampa each month for a support meeting but I have found one for Bradenton/Sarasota! I plan to continue the Tampa support group but I am looking forward to the Manatee County one too.
NIPPERZIG
on 6/23/04 12:32 pm - Vero Beach, FL
Hey Rhonda, I live in Vero Beach & our support groups are on the 3rd Tuesdays of every month @ 6:00 PM... I will have to look up the address, let me know if your interested. I will be out of town for a few days, so give me some time to respond Gina
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views