Saturday, Aug 14th???

SimplyRedHead
on 6/19/04 5:54 am - Longwood, FL
Does that sound like a good date to have another Central Florida Meet and Greet? Based on the responses, most of you felt meeting every two months was a good choice and staying with our location at the Altamonte mall foodcourt seemed to be pretty popular too. I was thinking (oh no, not again ) if we plan ahead we can exchange recipes, cookbooks, outgrown clothes, etc. I know Susan from Jax is dying to get ahold of our hands again LOL Same bat time- same bat channel?????? Uh Oh, I think I'm dating myself If you have any other ideas or suggestions, just let us know. Amy no longer with a BMI above 60--woo hoo!
ebdrup
on 6/19/04 6:11 am - PLANT CITY, FL
Amy, I Think that sounds good, hope everyone else does. I hope more people can make it. I can not wait to see how great everyone has done since the last meet & greet. See you then, IMP gail
L M F.
on 6/19/04 8:08 am - Sherman Oaks, CA
I think you can count us in ... unless Susan has to work that day. We just calculated our BMI's again......... wow!!!!!! Susan is at 40.8 and I am at 58.9! Holy COW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Susan isn't only dying to get ahold of your hands but anyone wanting a facial........ she is ready to tackle your faces next! Mwahhhhhh! Alright before I get creative I better go! Lisa
(deactivated member)
on 6/19/04 8:51 am - Tampa, FL
Amy, you are probably going to have this problem with someone no matter what day you pick, but my wife and I run a Largo support group on the second Saturday of each month. We are sorry we had to miss the last meet, and we'll have to miss this one, but if you have a nother one on a different day, we would love to go. Good luck.
SimplyRedHead
on 6/19/04 11:15 pm - Longwood, FL
Steve, I knew about the Orlando support groups on the third Sat of each month, didnt realize that the one in Largo fell on the second Sat of the month. If it would bring more to the group, we could move it to the first or fourth Sat of each month. We still have plenty of time to coordinate it. Amy
ebdrup
on 6/20/04 4:05 am - PLANT CITY, FL
I was looking at the dates in Aug. The fourth Saturday, the 28th is really better for me. How about anyone else. I could make the 14th, but 28th better. Let me know, I'll be there. See Ya IMP gail
Lexa321
on 6/19/04 4:04 pm - weston, FL
ill see what magic i can work... gotta save gas and toll money...LOLOLOLOLOL mabye i can come by my self LOL and congrulations on your new bmi
(deactivated member)
on 6/20/04 8:36 am - Tampa, FL
The 28th would work better for us.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr