So far~So good

Micmomof3
on 6/19/04 1:47 am - Jacksonville, fl
Hi gang, My weekend is turning out to be wonderful so far! I checked the mail this morning and my letter of medical necessity is in it and signed! Woo Hoo! I am so excited! I have to get him to sign the clearance letter now, which I will do this comming up Wednesday! Also, Milton got a nice raise as work yesterday and God knows we needed that! Gosh, I can't wait till I can submit this paperwork! So this weekend seems to be off to a wonderful start! Hope everyone else has a good one as well! Michelle
ErikaL
on 6/19/04 3:52 am - JAX, FL
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Hugs, Erika L
Lexa321
on 6/19/04 4:44 am - weston, FL
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! your doin great
ebdrup
on 6/19/04 5:07 am - PLANT CITY, FL
Michelle, That is FABULOUS I hope we get to meet at our next Meet and Greet. IMP Gail
Jan Ocala
on 6/19/04 6:39 am - Ocala, FL
Michelle, anytime something other than bills comes in the mail, it's a good day!! Congrats! Pre-Op Jan
Robin B.
on 6/20/04 3:13 pm - Fort Walton Beach, Fl
Michelle, I am so glad to hear of all your good news. God must be listening to all the prayers going out for you.. I know this time seems like its crazy but you seem like your flying through it and it will all come out good. God Bless you ~ Robin
Micmomof3
on 6/20/04 11:15 pm - Jacksonville, fl
A Big Thank you! You all are the best! I really appreciate all the prayers and well wishes! Thank you so much! Michelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views