CHART

April B.
on 6/18/04 12:50 am - Blanchard, OK
Ok I went to spectra health care 1 week and 2 days ago...now anyone dealing with Dr. Murr might be able to help me here.....How freaking long did it take to get the chart over to Dr Murr's office?????? ......I just emailed...... Susan and she told me she hasn't gotten it yet and Kristi had told me last wednesday that she would get to her right away....so do I call spectra and see what the hold up is???....... or do I just sit and wait over the weekend...Susan said it might come today...hmmmmmmm heard that before ok somebody please remind me that patience is a virtue......think maybe I should pull out the ole dictionary and find out exactly what the meaning of that word is (patience) ...I think it stands for drive your self completely nuts Oh well everyone have a wonderful weekend!!! April OH "Where the seeds of friendship blossom!!"
Rosey I.
on 6/18/04 1:44 am - Sun Coast, FL
I was cleared by Spectra Tuesday 6/15 and was told Susan would have it 6/16. I just sent her a message asking if she has received it. I will post the reply when I receive it.
kgrincewich
on 6/18/04 1:46 am - Zephyrhills, FL
April, When I spoke with Alyanna at Spectra when my chart was ready to be sent to Dr. Murr, she told me that usually the charts are sent over on Fridays and sometimes Tuesdays. Due to the fact that is when someone from their office goes to TGH. Karee
Marcie_D
on 6/18/04 12:13 pm - Tampa, FL
Thanks for posting this. I have no idea if or when my file is being sent. I plan on calling them on Monday to see what the deal is.
Brenda N.
on 6/18/04 1:01 pm - Holiday, FL
hi april, iv'e been waiting for you to call me sometime.did you lose my number we live right down the road from each other . i know what you mean about patience. i'm reading all these great stories of people who have had it done and seeing thier pics i want to be there too.but it seems like everything is one big waiting game. i finnaly took the leap and took a loan out for the surgery.but my family are all comming down from ky the first week of july so i don't want to have the surgery untill they go back up north. i hate to say this but i wont be able to stand it waiting for them to leave so i can be thinner and healthier by the time they come down next year. hang in there girlfriend. when it finnaly comes you'll be like me wanting it to happen fast but as the day approaches scared to death. we can do it give me a call. brenda :schrug:
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views