For Johanna~

Micmomof3
on 6/17/04 11:32 pm - Jacksonville, fl
THIS MESSAGE IS THE ONE YOU POSTED JOHANNA, MY RESPONSE IS BELOW. I figured I better start a new thread or you may never see this response. You are replying to the following message posted by Johanna at 10:08 PM on Wednesday, June 16, 2004 EST: RE: Erika~Surgical clearance? Hey ladies, Did you do all your testing in Ft. Lauderdale? Like PFT test and the cardiology and the rest of the stuff? Did you get any bills from the test that you had done while in Ft. Lauderdale? Besides the psych. and the nutritionists fees, will there be more fees along the way? I'm so nervous about the whole thing today! Please words of advice Love ya! Johanna
Micmomof3
on 6/17/04 11:35 pm - Jacksonville, fl
Johanna, Hey there! Don't worry, I am sure everything will go fine. I went back to Ft. Lauderdale yesterday to meet with the cardiologist. He did an EKG and stress test. My sister and I then drove back home. They wanted to schedule the stress test in another week or two and I asked them could they fit me in that day. I said, "we don't live here and can't afford to drive back again in another week". They were nice about it! Even though, they had 4 stress test that day they were able to squeeze me in with little wait time. I have not had another other out of pocket fee's. I had a $2.00 co-pay at the cardioligist and that it's! Of course I also had the psych. fee and the nutritionist fee. My last test I have to get done is the PFT and I am doing that in Jacksonville, next Friday. Then I will just need my doctors letter's. Just keep positive about everything and it will work out! It's definitly tireing running from office to office getting test done, but once you realize you are getting close it's definitly worth it! Good Luck and God Bless Johanna!
ErikaL
on 6/18/04 12:53 am - JAX, FL
Ditto on everything Michelle said! Besides the psych fee and nutritionist, my only other fee was the $2.00 co-pay at Flores' office. You'll do great!!!! Hugs, Erika
jolli
on 6/18/04 12:24 pm - FL
Thanks A Million and times over. I spoke to carey on the 16th and I asked him if I actually had the chance to be approved, being that we do have to pay for the psych. and nutritionist. Let alone the traveling expense! Do you know what he replied, that a medipass patient was approved that same day!!!! So you can imagine how excited I was! There is hope!! I can't wait to someday meet you guys, you're great! Johanna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views