Plastic Surgery approved but no time to have it done... :_(

Tjonesfla
on 6/16/04 7:43 am - Jacksonville, FL
I have recently had my hernia repair with a tummy tuck.. On May 13th 2003. I have Just received a letter from my insurance company aproving my breast reduction and Penni removal ( extra hanging skin on my abdomen).. How ever with my good news I also have bad.. Unfortunatly I just started a new job and won't be able to take any time of for 6 months. I am really wanting this surgery really bad and trying to weigh my options.. My body is yelling .... have the surgery and get another job but my mind says if you got approved this time you will be able to get approved again at a later date... Im not sure what to do.. any suggestions would be greatly appricated.. Until later keep your head up!! TJ
rlike1
on 6/16/04 9:49 am - Orange Park, FL
TJ Hello! I was curious, who are you insured with? What did you have to do to get approval? As far as the surgery or job goes, I'm sure the surgeries cost at least 13k? Maybe you should start checking out your options on the sly as far as your job goes, especially if you do something there's a market for. Pray and see what happens! Good luck to you !!
Luvitsunny
on 6/17/04 12:41 am - Sunny South, FL
Tekesia, I'm anxious too to get off the excess skin. I start a new job July 2 so I know I cannot even consider plastics until the end of the year at best. Has your insurance put a timeline on when you can get the surgery? Good luck. luvitsunnyv
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views