Thank you to all my friends

melindainfla
on 6/16/04 5:49 am - pinellas county, fl
I want to thank everyone for the prayers and thoughts while my son was in the hospital. Sadly after 13 days in a coma my beautiful son was taken home to Heaven on May 18th. He was so badly injuried from the accident. He fought a good hard fight. Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we are in a very dark place inour lives right now. I would like to thank my friends Brenda for keeping everyone updated on the board. With Great Love!! Melinda
Margaret F.
on 6/16/04 6:03 am - (7-07-04)
OMG Melinda, My heart is breaking for you. I'm sorry for your loss. I did'nt know or I would have emailed you. I've been going over to the east coast this last two weeks getting ready for my surgery. You have been through Hell ,I can't even begin to imagine your suffering at this time. I will pray for you and your family during this time of grief. Be strong girl, and come on this board to cry too, it's alright, we are here for you. May your son Rest in Everlasting Peace, Amen. Love, margaret
nursecharming
on 6/16/04 6:21 am - Central, FL
Melinda, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You will be in out throughts and prayers during this very difficult time. Please let us know how you are doing when you can. Take care..... Linda R
Micmomof3
on 6/16/04 6:21 am - Jacksonville, fl
Melinda, I know there is probably nothing anyone can say right now to take the pain away. Just have peace in knowing your son is in a much better place now watching down on all of us! You and your family continue to be in my prayers! May your son rest in peace! Michelle
rlike1
on 6/16/04 9:53 am - Orange Park, FL
Melinda, I am pretty new to this site but reading your message has brought tears to my eyes even though I don't know you. I am so very sorry for your loss, I can't even begin to understand what you are going through. I pray that God will give and your family strength and peace.
jolli
on 6/16/04 12:22 pm - FL
Melinda, my deepest sympathy, God give you and your family the strength you need in your time of tribulation. You will be in my prayers. As a mother I understand that this is the most painful time in your life, we give our children all the love we have and when they are taken away from us, we lose one of the most important part of our lives. Please stay closer to God now perhaps more than ever! His love will guide you to make peace with this your greatest trial. I send positive vibrations your way from a mother's heart to another mother's heart. Johanna
Dee C.
on 6/16/04 12:32 pm - Greenville, SC
Dear Melinda - There are no words.....will say a prayer that you find the strength to get through this very difficult time. My deepest sympathy. Dee
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views