I'm SOOOOO Bored!

SimplyRedHead
on 6/15/04 11:12 am - Longwood, FL
This no driving stuff is for the birds, I am about ready to hire a limo (with a hot driver) to take me around for the day LOL. I miss my SUV, I miss yelling at bad drivers, I miss the drive thru, I miss singing in my car Today marks 10 days since I have been home from the hospital and I am so tired of sitting at home watching TV. Need any updates on the soaps? I have been watching most of them I feel great, havent had any pain in a while and aside from an occasional upset tummy, I think I am doing really well. I hope I can make it til my appointment on Friday when I should be released to drive and go back to work. Just had to whine a little... Amy
Jan Ocala
on 6/15/04 11:17 am - Ocala, FL
Amy, have you been walking during the day at least to get out of the house and get some fresh air?? I know it's been hot and humid, but a few minutes might be good. Or maybe you can get a ride to the mall and walk around in some air conditioning and look at all the pretty clothes you'll be able to buy soon!! I'm so glad you're doing well. Pre-Op Jan
ErikaL
on 6/15/04 1:00 pm - JAX, FL
Hang in there Amy! When you get bored you can always email one of us!!! I am so glad to hear that you are doing well. Feel free to whine to us anytime, that's what we're here for!!!!!! Hugs, Erika L
Lexa321
on 6/16/04 9:23 am - weston, FL
wait.. why cant you drive?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr