List of items to take to hospital

Marla S.
on 6/15/04 11:28 am - Tampa-ish, FL
Jan, I borrowed the list from a profile. I thought it most imformative. I have my surrogate. Set up a living will last month. It is not something we like to think about, but an important issue. Marla
Lynn G.
on 6/16/04 2:59 am - Branford, FL
Hiya Jan, That list is WAY complex for your over night stay lol. Anyway, I didn't have a living will and I just told Paul before surgery, if something happens to me, make sure they know to keep trying until I come back and if I am on life support DO NOT unhook me. I have this feeling you will be JUST fine with Dr. Jawad :D Lynn
Lynn G.
on 6/15/04 11:07 am - Branford, FL
If you are having the LAP, do not take sweats. You will need like a gown or robe to wear home. The incision line is right on your waist line so it will cause discomfort. I was only in the hospital over night, and I needed no mags or anything. You stay sleeping or up walking or eating. Lynn
Marla S.
on 6/15/04 11:24 am - Tampa-ish, FL
Thanks Lynn, the list is not really mine, I borrowed it from a profile. I thought it would be most helpful. Thanks for the idea on sweat pants/shorts. Marla
Lynn G.
on 6/15/04 1:53 pm - Branford, FL
No problem. There are a lot of things on that list I wouldnt bother taking. But I dont know long your hospital/whoever is going in's hospital visit will be. If anyone has any questions, feel free to email me. Lynn
Marla S.
on 6/15/04 9:44 pm - Tampa-ish, FL
GoodMorning Lynn, I have found a few things on the list I wont need. Marla
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr